Tuesday, March 1, 2011

KINGDOM ESTABLISHED DAY TWO

Genesis 1:6-8 (Message)  "God spoke: "Sky! In the middle of the waters; separate water from water!" God made sky. He separated the water under sky from the water above sky. And there it was: he named sky the Heavens; It was evening, it was morning -- Day Two."

My Lord, you spoke again,  "Sky"!  I can see the waters begin to separate.  Water suspended above and below a huge space that was dry.  And You spoke it to separate; water from water.  Then You named the expansion between the waters.  You had this planned also, nothing left unthought out.  I am wondering how long You planned all this before You began.  Day One, Light and now You separate water from water.  How mighty, powerful, majestic You are my God.  What a sight that must have been.  Water moving from water and the expanse so, well, I cannot even imagine what you would call the immenseness of it.  No one has ever traveled far enough to run into the other level of water that is above what we call sky.

Sky.  Father, Your Word says that You named the sky the Heavens.  The Heavens, this is what we know as Your Kingdom.  You planned Your Kingdom at the beginning.  First You pronounced Light and then You made a home for Yourself, for Your Word.  And there, my God, You began to build, build a foundation that would never fail, never be destroyed.  It was the very foundation that You would would use as an example for us, letting us know that there was One, and One Place that would stand forever.  One Place that we would always be able to find You, seated on Your throne, surrounded by all the saints and Your angels, Your kingdom, Heaven.

My God, You had from the beginning, from Day Two, planned the Heaven where You would prepare a place for me, for Your other children also.  A place I could call my eternal home.  I can see You designing the mansions for some, other homes for others, all according to their works in You.  I don't know if I will have a mansion, it could be a garage apartment like I saw mama living in, but as mama did not seem to care, so joyful was she, I don't care either, my Lord.  As long as I am in Your Kingdom, in Heaven, I don't care if I have a eight bedroom mansion or a one room hut.  I don't plan to spend much time there as I want to spend all my time at Your feet worshiping You, thanking You, loving You.  But getting back to Day Two, my Lord, You planned a place for us long before we were.  Began planning the home for Jesus to return to with His Bride.  Never leaving anything undone.  The entire plan for creation through eternity, all thought out.  So wonderfully thought out.  You had the beginning of emotion stiring in Your heart, the beginning of that precious love we know now as unconditional.  And now emotion along with power and majesty.  My God, how I love You.

Then it was evening, it was morning.  I wonder my Father, how did You spend this night?  Were You already planning the divisions of Your Kingdom, how it would be placed, just where Your throne would be or was it already there when You named Sky the Heavens.  I am also wondering if anyone has ever asked You these questions before.  But You gave me the thoughts for these writings, and as You know I am going to do in my future, You knew I would be asking these questions.  I really have a feeling one day soon You are going to show me, let me have a glimpse of these answers.  You are so wonderful to me, so very wonderful, patient, loving.  And I can only be in awe of You.

When I was born again in You, my God, You made Your home in my heart.  Where You would be in me, and I would be in You.  And that emotion that began on Day Two is now fully established, unconditional for me, for Your children.  Love, a love unknown ever before.  You made love, the first emotion, the most important ever to be. More powerful than any other emotion to ever be known to man.

So there it was, Day Two, Heaven established from the pronouncement of Sky.  And in Heaven Your Kingdom, and from Your Kingdom....love.  Unconditional....From the beginning, from Day Two.  Love.

My God, how I love You.  I am overwhelmed by this revelation.  I worship Your Greatness, Your Wisdom, Your Creation.  I worship You for Your love for me, Your awesome sweet love for me.  I am Yours my God, to mold, to make into whoever You would have me be;  just let me love You, worship You and remain in Your presence, always, my Lord.

This 1st day of March, 2011, I am Your loving child.

No comments:

Post a Comment