Wednesday, March 30, 2011

EXPRESSIONS FROM THE HEART

Luke 24:32  "They asked each other, "Were not our hearts burning within us while He talked with us on the road and opened the  Scriptures to us?"

Have you ever shared a conversation you had with the Lord to someone who just looked at you strange, well, like they loved you so they would just go along with you even though they had their doubts?  Makes you wonder, doesn't it.  Not about your conversations with God, just the fact that they just don't get it!  I know the Father wonders about this also.  How long will it be before people realize that He will come when invited and hang out with you, sharing thoughts, pouring His heart into yours, taking in your love and worship, not making it seem like He had some other place He wanted to be other than with you. Can you tell here, that the Lord has been around a lot today.  I am so full of emotion, it seems like I will burst if I don't put it down here.  I know there are some of you that will understand exactly what I am talking about.  Not a doubt about it, you will know from your own experiences with the Lord's presence.

Today, I was listening to worship music, I know that is nothing unusual, but I was listening and reading the Word.  I had been praying for some needs of friends and needing some encouragement from the Lord.  When this happens I always open His Word, for therein lies all the answers to whatever we need.  I was reading about the crucifixion, and the resurrection.  Then I was reading about the ones that the Lord appeared to afterwards.  The first ones, the women, ran to tell the eleven, but they had a hard time believing.  Even though Jesus had spent so much time explaining to them what was going to happen, they were unbelieving.  Reminds me of myself when the enemy decides (and does a lot) to play with my mind.  So often he uses others to do it for him, and they are so unaware of it.  I know the Lord is moving me, He has told me so many times, confirmed it through others and yet some of the people so close to me, look at me like I could surely not have understood right. They don't want me to go, so I must not know what I am doing.  It hits for a moment, then I am reminded of how many times I have been told by the Lord I am to do this, and how many ways he has reassured me with His peace, the peace that is radiating throughout my spirit.  Then I will get the nudge from the enemy, about things like work and housing, but once again, that peace comes back.  I have been told, I will remember the words. Seems like I hit another rabbit trail, I will get back to what I began...

Not until the Lord appears to the disciples and shows them His body, His precious hands and feet, do they truly believe that He truly is alive.  They watched as He ascended into heaven.  Then they did as told and waited for the power to come and cloth them.  They spent the time waiting, praising the Lord.  I don't really know why I am telling you this story from the scripture as it doesn't seem to make much sense to me right now.  I guess it is the believing thing.

When I write my blogs, they are my heartfelt expressions to the Lord.  They are things that He has shown me, dreams, visions, spiritual feelings.  It matters not if anyone feels them other than me, or believes that they are true.  It is sad if they do not, but that is really not a concern of mine.  That would be the Lord's business, not mine.  He has me post them purely sometimes I believe for that one person that needed some touch in that area that day.  I don't think a lot of people read them, but again, not my concern. My only concern is my obedience to do what the Lord tells me to do.  He has His reasons and I just trust Him.  What people think about me is only important as I am human, and I would always want them to feel I am a good person that loves the Lord.  But what is most important is what the Lord thinks about me. I am here to please Him, to make His heart glow with pleasure when I worship Him, when I love on Him, just His good pleasure, all I am interested in.

My blogs are what I feel.  The Lord supplies the subject, He leaves me to find a scripture that I feel would fit the subject and then He takes it and turns it, so often not anything I had imagined it would be.  He draws out of me hurt, confusion and love as He makes my hands flow across the keyboard.  So often it takes me hours to write just a short bit, sometimes not so much, as there is worship taking place, understanding given from the Lord, forgiveness, comfort, so much.  He ministers to me as I write and so often cry at what He is drawing from me.  His presence in my room is overwhelming at times and I cry just from the sheer joy of His presence.  But they get written. At times when I reread them to check for spelling, I cry again as I see things I did not even know were written. The Lord is so faithful.  He sees to every word being what is needed by someone.

I guess what this is trying to say is, that if you don't understand how someone can carry on about the love and presence of the Lord; well, then you have not experienced it.  If you don't understand how someone can write and write night after night about God, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, then perhaps you are not yet ready to be reading them.  If you cannot lose yourself in worship to the Father, abandoning all else around you, to yield yourself to only Him in total love and adoration, then you need to look deep within yourself.  When I speak of worshiping day and night, and you think it is not possible, or a waste of time, you need to bring yourself to the foot of the cross and beg forgiveness of the Lord. He died for you, giving you access to the Father through His redemptive love and grace.  All for that moment in time when you would look up with love in your eyes and worship Him.

Wow!  Where has all this come from?  Well, I know, and it is not me.  I am just an obedient child of the Father.  It surprises me, these words that pour out of me so fast at times it is hard to keep up.  But, people, friends, my expressions from the heart, the Lord's presence transcending time and space, spending time with me that I share with you; to give you a picture of the wonder of His kingdom, the majesty of His presence.  He can take whatever state you are in and surround you with Himself, literally putting His arms around you and holding you close, comforting you.  I am only praying you will realize that He is there, with you, that you called Him down with your cry of lonliness, your tears.  His heart felt yours and He came.

Thank You my Lord for this day.  I hate it almost being over and there is still a couple of hours, not many though. I love Your presence, I love the way You give me truth from Your Word as we study together.  I cannot think of another I would want to study with.  You know what it all is about and share that with me, those things I am ready for.  You are my dearest friend, the one friend I can count on no matter what is going on, as I know You will never leave me.  You love me totally and I feel that love, that beautiful love.

Precious Lord, You are everything to me.  I love You more than my life, more each day.  I give You all the praise and worship that is due; no, Lord I do not.  Truth is, I don't think I have the means to give you all the praise and honor You are due.  I feel so inadequate, Lord. Yes, I feel You telling me, all I am is all You expect and it pleases You. Thank You Father, but I want to do so much more, and I will, as You lead me.  I love You. There I said it again, this 30th day of March, 2011, I love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment