Wednesday, March 23, 2011

NO ONE KNOWS BUT GOD

Mark 13:32  "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.  Be on guard!  Be alert!  You do not know when that time will come."

Once again, some man has predicted the day of the Lord.  The very day that my Bridegroom will come back.  Of course, this same man has made predictions before and as I am wondering, Lord, what did he say when You did not come?  I don't keep up with these things, or let them sway me, as I believe first and last...Your Word.  Your Word says no one knows, not Jesus, not angels, just You, Father.  So, here they are, this man and his followers, getting all set for what they think will happen in about 2 months.  I can remember when the year 2000 came, so many thought this was it.

Unbelievable how many will believe these things.  But miracle after miracle, Your saving people in all kinds of situations, healing their bodies, coming through with finances for them, being there time after time, and they will believe some earthly man instead of taking Your Word for truth and preparing for the real return of our King Jesus.

I do believe we are in the last days, in the end time; how could you not if you know the Bible and see what is going on in the earth now.  But our days are not your days, Lord.  Our time is not Your time.  But the signs are here, there, all over the earth now.  I can gather hope in my heart, praying that it is the time, and my Savior will return for His Bride.  It is a hope I cling to, as this earth gets more depraved by the day, wrong becoming right, and making right wrong.  Deplorable things happening among the people, governments being taken over by the world instead of yielding to You, Father.  So many things...but You see all this.  I feel in my spirit almost daily the mixture of sadness and anger from You Lord.  Angry at the lies being told, Your Word not being taught as You wrote it, but watered down, made to fit "society", can't have anyones feelings hurt being called a sinner; and sadness that so many are buying into it. 

What can I do Father, show me what You want me to do.  I will follow whatever You want me to do.  I will stand up and tell of Your redemption, Your unconditional love; implore the people to turn their backs on their sin and cling to You, Lord, asking for Your forgiveness and mercy.  I will show them that You are the only true way, the one way to eternal life,  through Jesus, Your Son.  I will tell them of the joys of Your presence, and I will let them see the joy in my life, the wonderful peace that comes only from You. 

My Lord, my Master, I would give anything if the whole earth would worship You.  You are so deserving of all the worship and praise from all peoples.  I can only worship You, make my life an example to others; let them see how You have blessed me so, let them see Your love shining through me, let them see how much I adore You, my God.  My Jesus, sweet, beautiful Savior, I can only tell them of your sacrifice so they might be given entrance to the Father, to His blessings.  And tell them I will, at every chance I will tell all who will listen.  And knowing me, if they don't want to listen, I'm going to tell them anyway.  I do not fear man, my love for my Lord overcomes all fear.  You alone are my desire.

Tonight, Father, as people all over the world comtemplate the happenings here now, trying to determine if this is indeed the day and the hour, I will be rejoicing in the fact that whenever that day comes I will be ready.  You have made sure I am ready giving me such precious training into what pleases You.  I will never forget what I have been taught, I know what pleases You and I will be spending all my time making sure I do everything I can to let You know how much I love You, how much I thank You for the life You have given me and worshiping You for just who You are.  My wonderful Lord and Savior, my gentle Holy Spirit, my Heavenly Father.  I adore You, You are my life.

This 23rd day of March, 2011, I am content in the knowledge that You know when the appointed time will be and all I need do is "Just trust God".

1 comment:

  1. "Just trust in God"...or "Have faith in God"...sums everything necessary in "this world" to survive 'til we arrive at our final destination! PRAISE GOD for this most wonderful TRUTH!!!

    ReplyDelete