Thursday, March 17, 2011

OUT OF MY MOUTH YOU SPEAK

Jeremiah 1:9-10  "Then the Lord reached out His hand and touched my mouth and said to me, "Now, I have put my words in your mouth.  See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant."

Today, Lord, you surprised me again.  You just put words in my mouth and out they came.  One last hurdle that I was hesitant to make, dreading that it would cause unhappiness, not wanting to hurt anyone; loving them so much and not wanting to sever that long loving tie, the one that so binds.  But YOU, You wanted me not to be concerned about any part of Your plans for me.  So You provided the opening, You had the question posed to me, and then You put the words in my mouth and they came spilling out. I was so surprised, I almost fell over.  I could not believe what I was saying.  That is what it means to be so into You, my God, that my words are always Yours.  I only want to be saying what You would have me say.   And I did. 

Now, Father, I know You will make these loved ones understand, let them see You will for me and be happy that I want to be where You want me to be.  All my trust is in You, Lord, and You have never let me down, ever.  I am still overwhelmed by Your words Father.  So astonished.  And then You let me know for sure it was You, Your doing as I sat down at my desk, looked at my open Bible and saw the scripture for tonight. Jeremiah 1:9, where  You tell me that You have put Your words in my mouth.  Confirmation that it was You, Your timing.  You don't want anything to hinder what You are doing with me, I can see that; You want me so at peace and I have been except to tell them I was moving, moving in Your will for me.  Beautiful Lord, I love you so much.

You have made me to understand You have work for me to do; seeds to water, seeds to plant. People to assist in Your work, folks to encourage, and things You have not even shown me yet.  I feel You want me to just take it one day at a time, knowing that You will reveal more as You are ready.  You just want my obedience, my desire to only follow You.  You know, Lord, that is my desire.  I want to follow You, do the work You give me to do, give love to Your children.  I am so willing Father, so willing.  My heart wants only to please You, to give You all the glory for what You are doing in my life, all the glory belongs to You.

Peace I have tonight Father, special peace, now that there is nothing hindering me.  Now there is no dread of telling anyone else.  I know this was Your plan. You never want Your children to be concerned over anything, especially where Your will for them is involved.  You are so faithful, Lord, so true and faithful.  Our relationship is so special Father. I just walk and talk to You, for I know You are right here with me.  I love talking to You, and I love Your presence.  Your presence is so strong in my home, in my heart.  So strong.

My God, how I love You.  I worship You with my whole heart, I sing to You in my waking hour and in my last minutes before bed. I praise and worship you all the day long. You are my first thought when I awaken, my last thought at night, and if I awake, I know You are here. You never leave me, I will never leave You.  I like to think I am a match for You made in heaven. You declared it in Your heavenly home and made it possible in my earthly home.  Spirit to spirit, heart to heart, Lover of my soul, my everything.  You are my wonderful God. I simply cannot find the words to tell You, Lord, how very much You mean to me, how much I love You.  Look into my heart, You will only find love for You there, pure adoration just for You.

This 17th day of March, 2011, my Lord, I am every more in love with You, my ever present Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment