Monday, March 28, 2011

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED

Revelation 19:9 "Then the angel said to me, "Write: 'Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!'  And he added,  'These are the true words of God'"

Have you received your invitation to the most wonderful function of the season?  It will be the season of the Lord, the season that is coming, coming soon.  All the signs foretold are beginning to appear.  There is a lot of concern, a lot of worrry, and I feel in my spirit there is a lot of fear.  I believe the concern is for those who have loved ones not saved, or ones that still have one foot in the world, not having given their whole heart to the Lord.  There are those that are worried.  I feel they are worried about their worldly goods.  You may say, surely not, they couldn't be...but yes, they are thinking of what about their business, what about all they have worked for, worried they will not be able to enjoy it.  There is no fear of this as if this is what is in their hearts, they will definitely be around.  I just don't think they will be enjoying it.  Those that fear, those are the ones who think they don't need the Lord.  They have reason to fear.  Silly, isn't it, fearing the very one that could take away their fear.  But of course, they will not admit to being afraid, as that would surely let everyone know that they know, even though they are living life to the fullest - their thoughts, they are afraid of the outcome of their life.  But not afraid enough to change their ways and come to the Lord's open arms.  He is extending to them the same invitation as to all.  He is no respector of persons.  All are invited, now.

One day soon, a day will come when the RSVPs will not longer be accepted.  It will be too late.  The day and time will come and from the throne of Heaven, the Bridegroom will come for His Bride.  He will come for the Bride that did not hesitate to accept the invitation as soon as it was delivered to them.  The Bride that will have prepared herself for the most beautiful wedding ever known to this world or to the heavens.  A wedding that will have all royalty attending, the Most High God will be in attendance.  He will perform the wedding ceremony that He has planned from the beginning of time.  The Great I Am will be smiling at His Son and the beautiful Bride, His children that have given all to follow Him and have been waiting anxiously for this day.  As Almighty God joins the Son and His Bride, the throngs of heavenly hosts and angels will be singing Hallelujahs that resound throughout the heavens and earth, throughout the entire universe to the ends of God's creation.  All will hear music that has never been played before, the music that will be so sweet, you will not be able to hear it without weeping for the sheer joy of it.  It will be the music of God's heart.  It will be the music that God has waited to have played for eternity, and this music will never cease to play.  It will be the background for every song ever sung afterwards.  I am trying, but I cannot hear this music.....Father says it won't be heard yet, not until the wedding....I have to wait.

The wedding feast will go on for days as there will be dancing, singing, and continuous worship to the Lamb.  The Bride will not be able to cease her worship to the Lamb, wishing to sing and dance before Him, giving Him all the adoration that has been saved for just this moment.  I know I love the Lord so much, but even I, even I wish to save something special to give Him at the feast, after the wedding, a song of such adoration, that finally will come from my heart, something that here I have so much trouble telling Him; not being able to find the words to express my love; there at the feast those words will flow out of me, I know they will.

So, now, the invitations have been sent out.  I know you all have received them.  There is time, still, to prepare for the wedding.  Still time to be washed, cleansed by the Lamb's blood, shed for you and for me.  You have been given a little time to prepare your worship and praise songs.  I would suggest you begin to practice them now, as the Lord is listening to the hearts of the children to see which ones are truly so in love with Him.  No fooling the Lord, so don't try.  True heartfelt worship, total commitment to Him, hearts so full of love for Him that they almost seem to burst at times in sheer adoration for Him.  This is the Bride that He will be coming for.  Get yourself ready; do not wait.  No one but the Father knows when He will be coming.

My precious Bridegroom, I am waiting.  I love You more than my life.  I worship You with my whole heart.  I have prepared myself for the wedding day, saving a wedding gift for you, a special song of love.  Words of expressed love and adoration.  Saved for that special day.

I love You, my Lord.  You are my dream come true and I am waiting, waiting for You to come for Your Bride, this 28th day of March, 2011.

1 comment:

  1. This is too much...I've been playing "The King is Coming", "We Shall Behold Him", "I Then Shall Live", etc. all night long!!! Same page I'd say! Love your Pen, Pat!

    ReplyDelete