Saturday, March 19, 2011

I CAN DO ALL THINGS

Philippians 4:13  (Message) "Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through anything in the One who makes me who I am."

My God, I am so amazed at what we have accomplished this week.  Your marvelous strength sustaining us to the finish.  How you must shake Your head, I think You're smiling also, at our trying to sell all this stuff we have accumulated.  Most of it purchased without a thought as to what You would have us do.  And then, here I am, finally in Your will, finally where You have wanted me to be, sitting at Your feet, worshiping You with my whole heart, and realizing I have a house full of stuff that is so not needed.  So we have these sales.  Yes, You are indeed smiling at me tonight.  Because of Your great love for me, You provided all that was needed this week.  My dear friend flying in to help me, strength beyond our abilities to get everything ready, and then yesterday and today, people who were interested in this stuff to purchase it.  Knowing the need for funds to follow You.  You provided it all. I am humbled at Your goodness and love for me, Lord.

I am who I am because of You.  You have worked so long on me to shape me into the woman I now am.  You have used circumstances, people, feelings to refine my heart, my thoughts, my soul.  Refining me until I could know without a doubt that I was Your beloved, know that You had a plan for my life, know that You were leading me into a new season in my life....living only for You, in You.  And now, You help prepare the way for my following You.  My God, how awesome You are.  You never lead us to do anything that You do not prepare the way for it to be accomplished.  You have given me so much, Father, and now You plan to give more - more of You in my life.  That is the only way I feel my life will be complete is in You.  I will be complete in You.

Lord, tomorrow, I want to be at church early. I am so anxious to worship You in spirit and truth; so anxious to help lead Your children to worship You.  To give You the praise and adoration that You are due.  I want to flow into Your presence Lord, know You are with us in the church, know our songs of worship are pleasing to You.  Draw us into You, Lord, draw me into You.  Come to us, pour Your glory down upon us Lord, draw us to You.  It is my plea, my God, that we flow in Your love tomorrow.  Let your presence fall on Your children. I do want them to feel Your presence, and get that sense of You that many do not know.  I want so badly for them to know You as I do.  It is such a desire for me, Lord, for my church family to know You intimately.  It is such a joy and I want them to have that joy also.

This night, my God, I am tired again, but I know You, and I know You will rise me up in the morning on eagles' wings with strength in my body, rejoicing in my heart, and pure peace in my soul.  This 19th day of March, 2011, I am singing a new song to You my Lord, a new song of love, enthroned in Your love I am Your beloved child.

No comments:

Post a Comment