Thursday, July 21, 2011

TIME FOR DANCING AND LAUGHTER

Ecclesiastes 3:4  "A time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance."

You have been with me, Lord, through it all.  You have made Your presence known by the kindness of others, by the love offered and by the peace You have poured into my spirit. 

There was a long time of mourning and weeping.  Time seemed to go so slowly when illness is covering your home, when there seems to be no answers, no hope for recovery.  But You were there, Father, holding on to me, showing me that I could trust in You no matter what happened, I could depend on Your help.  It took a while, didn't it, Pappa, for me to get through the first year, so hard.  I cried a lot, the changes were like black and white, but You worked me through them with Your tenderness, Your gentle ways, showing me that it could be done, I did not have to fear the future alone. 

Then the joy began to reappear.  I believe, my Beloved Lord, that the real joy began when You began to teach me to worship You like You desired me to, the more You showed me Your heart, the more Your joy flooded my soul.  The deeper the worship went, the higher it floated into the Heavens, the more of Your beauty I began to see.  What beauty lies within the spiritual walk You share with me.  How wonderful are the minutes that turn into days with You.  How I worship You, my God, You are my all in all.  I give You praise for every moment You held me as I cried and now for every second that I am alive in You, so alive in You.

The weeping and mourning are over.  The joy, the laughter, the dancing for You are now evident in all I do.  I cannot contain Whom I love, it flows out of me no matter who I am talking to.  I love You, I love You, I love You.  I will shout Your praises, Your goodness to all I come in contact with. There will never be any doubt as to Whom I love. 

I begin my work at the new office tomorrow.  Pappa, I know You will be there with me, You are always with me.  Your presence surrounds me and I know You will be with me there.  I am excited to see if the customers or my new assistant will notice the difference in the office as You will be there.  You never fail to deliver Your Word, Lord.  What a new day comes tomorrow.  A new day, a new beginning, the only old will be You and Me.  We are not new as You have always loved me, and I love You so dearly and that will make the old merge with the new and I expect to hear the angels singing to Your Glory, giving praise to Your Name, as we begin Your plan for my life. 

This 21st day of July, 2011, I am ready, my beloved Father to begin the plan You led me to walk in nine months ago.  I am full of Your love, Your strength, I trust in You, to lead me on.  Your way is the only way for me.  I love You so much Pappa.  I am so happy to be Your child.

No comments:

Post a Comment