Wednesday, July 27, 2011

FATHER IS CALLING

Revelation 19:9  "Then the angel said to me, "Write" "Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!' And he added, 'These are the true words of God.'

In my spirit I can hear my Father calling me.  He is calling me to go deeper with him than ever before, to seek Him day and night, to think on the things that are in His heart, making those things what is in my heart also, where we become one heart, one spirit.  I am not frightened of this, for I long to be one with my Lord, but there are times when I wonder if it is possible for me to attain this righteouness, this holiness of my God.  Yes, Father, I hear You.  I know that is the work of the enemy, to place doubt and to send all kinds of trouble my way.  He tried real hard today, did he not, my Beloved Lord, when he sent that man to the center that was cursing when he walked in and just gave me quite an ear full.  Poor man, that spirit in him really has him bound in depression and failure.  He cursed the world, he cursed my office, he cursed me and did you hear him ask me if he had ruined my day?  I felt Your presence as I told him that it was not possible for him to ruin my day.  I would have prayed for him on the spot had Your spirit held me back, and yes, I also felt as though had I done so, he could have harmed me.  He was so angry at this world.  He so needs You, Father, You are his only hope.  I ask You Father to touch his life, send someone that can witness to him of Your love, Your grace.  I thank You, Lord, during all this time, You made Your presence known to me and fear had no opening in me.

You are calling me to a deeper walk, I think today was a kind of test to see how I could handle this, how I would react to the type of treatment.  I pray You feel I passed, Father.  I had no fear for I knew I was in You, and I could only to think to pray for this man, for this sad, sad man who had such a troubled spirit.  Let  me always react to these things as Your child, Father.  I only want to please You, my God, only please You.

As I wake each morning, I am so aware of the place in which I am in You, as You are the first thought of my mind, whenever I wake.  During the day, even working, I find that my mind stays on You, loving You, worshiping You.  I feel You calling me, lifting me to You, holding me, teaching me Your will, sharing your heart with me.  It is possible, yes, I believe so, although some may feel I am a fanatic....isn't that great, Father, that some think I am a fanatic over You.  I can't think of too many nicer things to say of me.  I want to be known as a woman who loves her Father God more than life itself, more than anything this world has to offer.  There is nothing that could be offered me, that would not come from You, that would tempt me from You.  Not this day, not any day.  I feel like I have been slipped into the pocket of Your coat, with Your hand on me, securing me to You, so I can never fall away from You, You won't let me go and I will never leave.

Call me deeper, I pray, Father.  Deeper and deeper into You is where I want to be.  Your are so worthy of all my worship, Father.  Your hand on me keeps me steady, keeps me strong, keeps me sane in a world that has so many untruths, worries.  I love You, I love You so much, I adore You.  I love the relationship You have called me to in You.  The intimate relationship only possible because of my beautiful Savior, Jesus, who paid the price for my salvation; giving me the right to become Your child, Your beloved child.

This 27th day of July, 2011, I hear You calling to me, Father, calling me to come closer, come deeper into this intimacy with You, and I am answering, each moment, yes, it's my desire, Pappa, my desire is only You.

No comments:

Post a Comment