Friday, July 22, 2011

SURROUNDED BY LOVE

Psalm 32:10  "Many are the woes of the wicked, but the Lord's unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in him."

What a day, my Father.  But then You know this as You were there with me.  I could feel Your presence, Your love as the day progressively got stranger and stranger.  As I watched and listened to things go on, I could see Your hand moving, Your part in it.  I could feel the peace You touched me with time after time today.  To not let myself get anxious, not to be dismayed by the things taking place. You had it under control, You continually let me know that You were in charge, You were my Maker and my Keeper.

And now, home again.  Here in this home with You, to take time to be Your girl, just Your worshiper, with my heart so bare before you, Father.  So open for Your Word, for Your love.  Precious Holy Spirit, come and dwell with me always, You are welcome in my heart, my life.  I could not take a step without the knowledge that You are here , without knowing that You are leading me, correcting me if I misstep, showing me the way to my Father's heart.  Loving You is breath to me, knowing You is my deepest desire and Your presence is essential to my very life.  Father, You created me to worship You.  I want to please You with my songs of worship, my words of love, the new songs that rise from my soul up to Your throne room.  I want You to know how important You are to me, how You mean everything to me.  You have given me such a will to be a light for all to see; to be an example of what loving You, God Almighty, can be like.  Such love will never go unrewarded by You, my Lord.  You are so worthy of all the praise of the earth.  There will come a day when people will look up and see the clouds opening and my Jesus, Son of God, coming through with trumpets blaring, angels singing, and His sword drawn; drawn to cut through all the clouds of doubt and rejection that is in the earth.  He will cut through the cords that have been strangling the children of God and raise them up with Him.  We will be taken up and He will be glorified.

Until that day, my Lord, I know that You will stay with me, live here with me, live in my heart, my soul, my mind, sharing my life, showing me Your grace, Your mercy, and surrounding me with Your love.  You are my strength, my shield, my portion,, my all.  This 22nd day of July, 2011, I find myself more and more in love with my Savior, my Lord, my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment