Wednesday, July 13, 2011

HE HEALED ME

Psalm 30:2  "O Lord, my God, I called to you for help and you healed me."

My Lord was present, He was with me this afternoon.  He never leaves us, He is so faithful.  We were loading Robert's wheelchair, it is big, one of those motorized ones that will do everything, rise up, lay flat down, it was many thousand dollars and was purchased for him by the company he was disability retired from...We could have never afforded this thing. But I am leaving it here with my brother in law in case someone in the family needs it here.  We were putting it in the back of a pickup truck.  Now, this chair weighs about 300 lbs. Four of us were picking it up and struggling with it.  We got it up to the bed of the truck and it fell on my right hand. I got my hand out and it was swelling already, and  my fingers were turning purple, dark purple.  Immediately my mind went to my Lord, asking for His help.  I am in the midst of moving, I cannot have a broken hand.  After a few minutes, I decided to close my hand, and it closed.  I began to praise my Father, to glorify His Name, thanking Him, once again, for His faithfulness to me.  I put ice on it and the pain from the cold was worse.  I can honestly say, it has still to hurt.  There is no pain unless I put ice on it and the cold causes pain.  I am typing this with both hands.  But what is miraculous, a miracle that can be seen, is that the color purple is no longer associated with my hand. The color is normal.  The swelling  is almost gone. 

The Lord is so faithful.  But this is what we can expect as children of the Almighty.  His Word tells us over and over that He will be with us, He will take care of us, He is our Healer.  I instantly prayed when it happened.  That is what He has shown me.  Immediately call on Him, don't wait to see what you can do, or not do, but totally rely on Him.  I did not hesitate to call on Him, for I know where my help comes from.  He has not let me down in anything, and I depend on Him.  I was not wrong.  He was right there and began to show me His power, His mercy.

The real blessing comes from my sister-in-law who was here and say my hand, wanted to take me to the hospital.  I told her no, I didn't believe it was necessary.  She called a while ago to check on me and I told her the color was normal, and the swelling going down.  She asked, "are you sure?", she was thinking I was just telling her that so she would not worry, but I assured her it was true.  I could see the Lord using my testimony to draw her, to woo her closer to Him.  I give all glory to the Father for His goodness, His love for me and His healing mercies.  My sister-in-law also said it is what we can expect from our Lord when we are faithful and obedient to Him, He is so faithful to us.

My Father, how I love You.  You have never let me down, You always show yourself to be everything I need, You show Yourself merciful and mighty.  I will shout out Your praise and Your goodness to all.  I will give You honor, I will give You worship, for You are worthy of all glory, all honor my Lord.  I adore You my Lord.  This 13th day of July, 2011, I remain totally in love with You my Lord, I remain Your faithful servant.

No comments:

Post a Comment