Friday, July 8, 2011

MESSAGE OF LOVE

Acts 10:36  "You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, telling the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all."

My Father used three clouds this morning to send me a reminder, He used them to send me a message.  There was one large cloud spread over two smaller clouds.  The smaller clouds were connected to the larger one with a type of funnel looking clouds, each had their own.  The Lord told me He was the larger cloud and Jesus and the Holy Spirit were the ones beneath Him.  They were all connected together but He poured out of Himself into each of them as they then poured out to us.  I know you are thinking I see a lot in strange things, but I have found that my God will use anything He has at His disposal to get His message across in an instant when He feels you need to see something visible from Him.  When you get a little dismayed at the magnitude of things at the moment and He wants to pour out peace and love from His throne.  I could not help but smile, really ear to ear smile, as I watched these clouds, the smaller ones move up toward the larger one and for about a minute form a heart in the middle of the three as they were drifting toward the larger cloud.

What a message I received from that display of God's power.  I believe anything and everything is at my God's disposal to use to bring us peace, bring joy back to our being; give a word of encouragement when things seem so overwhelming at the time.  I am trying to get utilities arranged for the house in Dallas, arrange for unpacking the truck, get utilities cut off here, pack, arrange for packing the truck, and do so much from a distance.  I thank the Lord I have a dear friend there that is doing so much leg work finding companies and such for me.  But having so much, I began my morning a little dismayed and looked out at the sky from my desk at work to see the Lord moving these clouds around and talking to me through them.

When the clouds formed the heart, He told me that through my love for Jesus and the Holy Spirit I was able to know His heart.  He told me that because I love His Son, His Beloved Son, that I had total access to Him whenever I called.  My wonderful Father told me that the Holy Spirit would make sure I knew that He loved me at all times, that I would never be alone, no matter what I did.  The fact that I love Him, that I love Jesus with all my heart, and that the Holy Spirit is so loved by me, my Best Friend, that there was nothing I could not ask and not receive.  That I would never be without His love no matter what I did.  Nothing was unforgivable as long as I held them in my heart, so dear to me.  When the Lord knows your heart, nothing is impossible with Him.

I see His love in everything I do, no matter where I look, I see my God.  He is so just in all His dealing with me, how could I not love Him so much.  If I do something wrong, immediately the Holy Spirit is doing His work in me, calling me to recognize what I did, what I said; immediately asking the Father for His forgiveness, repenting of this sin, not wanting it to stay within my spirit for a minute longer than I can ask the Father to take this from me, whether thought or deed, asking Him to forgive it and cast it far away.  He is so faithful, always faithful to hear when I call, to draw me to Him and lovingly listen, forgiving me and restoring me.

The love that flows down from the Father, through loving my Beloved Jesus, through loving my precious Holy Spirit, this love flows down to me, overflowing my heart, filling my soul with everlasting peace and joy.  What more can I seek from my God, when I know His love is mine, when I feel His presence so dear and near me, when I see blessing after blessing fall on me from His throne, what is there left to desire.  I have it all, I have all that I will ever need, all that I will ever want.

This 8th day of July, 2011, I know I am so loved, I am at peace.  I know that there will be more messages from my Father, whenever the cares of the day mount up against me, He will find a way to let me know.....Pappa loves Pat.

No comments:

Post a Comment