Sunday, July 3, 2011

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY

Ezekiel 44:4  "Then the man brought me by the way of the north gate to the front of the temple.   I looked and say the glory of the Lord filling the temple of the Lord, and I fell facedown."

The song goes "My eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord... Glory, glory, hallelujah..."  This is one of my favorite anthems.  My eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord.  His coming.  I so want to see Him coming through the clouds on that day.  My spirit tells me this is a real possibility as the time is so near.  It is my desire to be here, standing on this earth, when the black clouds split, and Light so strong it hurts the eyes comes through, and then He will be seen, seen by everyone on earth.  I truly believe that His people, those called by His Name, you and I, will know just split seconds before.  I believe we will be able to see the light from behind the dark clouds, just a moment before the clouds split.  I believe my God will do this to reassure us that this is indeed the day, the moment we have been waiting for, if for no other reason than to allow us to stand taller, reach higher with our arms, our hands stretched upward and our voices ready to shout "WELCOME" to our King.

What a day that will be.  I know there are many who are not ready for that day; not necessary for themselves, but for loved ones.  But you must forsake all, even loved ones, to follow our Lord.  It is not an easy thing to think about, but He must come first.  If we follow our Lord, put Him first in all of our lives, He will take care of our families....that is, it you have given them over to Him.  Or, are you still trying to save them on your own.  You cannot do that.  You can plant seed, but our Lord is the one who draws them and gives them salvation.  It is nothing we do, other than be the witness the Lord asks us to be.  This might be doctrinely different from some others belief, but I believe this with all my heart. If you pray for that loved one and totally give them to the Lord, which means, you stop worrying about them, you stop pushing them towards church; invite them to go, if they refuse, let it go.  Just give them such a witness of the Lord's goodness and love to you that they will desire that peace and joy you project for themselves.  They will ask to go to church with you.  God is in control, He alone can save.

What a sight we will see.  I know there will be praises being sung, as I will be one of the ones singing.  Worship will go up from throngs of people, all wanting to glorify the Lord, the precious Lamb of God.  When He appears on that beautiful white horse, with the hosts all behind Him, there won't be time to worry about tomorrow, why would you want to do that.  If the Lord comes, just go....I will not be looking behind me, I am just going.  If you look back, you will be left behind.  Remember Lot's wife... There should be no one or anything behind you that is as important as your role as the Bride of Christ.  If there is, you still have a little time left to get your mind on our Lord, to set your eyes on only Him.  Forgive me, Lord, if I am not wording this just right, the words fail me at times such as these, to think that someone would not keep their eyes on just You when You come through those clouds, that they would think of anything else, except that the Bridegrrom has come for His Bride.

I sing praises to You, my Lord.  You are my desire, there is none like You.  No one can compare to Your beauty, Your gentleness, Your love.  I am so excited knowing You will return for me, it is so hard to wait.  But wait I will, patiently as You would have me wait, doing Your work until You return.

This 3rd day of July, 2011, I am loving my Lord Jesus with all my heart, all my mind and soul is focused on You alone.  I worship You.  I am waiting for the day that my eyes see the glory of the coming of my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment