Sunday, July 24, 2011

HIS BANNER OVER ME IS LOVE

Exodus 23:20  "See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared."

I have no doubt, dear Lord, that You have a banner of protection over me.  I can feel Your hand over me as there is no fear where there once was.  You guard my way, You send angels to see that I get where I am going, to see that no harm comes to me, to declare Your love for me.  I feel there are probably a number of angels watching over each of us, helping to catch us if we fall.  Lord you are so faithful to me, I know there is nothing You would not do for me. 

My sweet Holy Spirit dwells inside me, He is giving me directionn straight from the Fathers' throne, helping me, guiding me, and showing me the way to please my Lord.  I love to please the Lord, all the time I love to worship Him, to give Him the glory He is so due.

My friend had someone hit her truck from behind today.  It is a great inconvenience to be without your vehicle for  few days, but she as well as we, were so glad she was not hurt.  The truck is replaceable.  We are not replaceable in the eyes of God.  When we travel down a path not of Him, He can see what is in our future but we chose to go this way.  I believe there are times He still removes obstacles for us, even when we are not where we should be, so that we can see His goodness, His mercy on us.  To give us a little taste of the benefits given to the true worshping children of the Lord. There are so many benefits being a child of God.  I am so glad I have the Holy Spirit living in side me.  My dearest friend, I welcome Him to me constantly, I don't ever want the Holy Spirit to feel left out of my thoughts, my decisions, I will do nothing to grieve the Holy Spirit.

His banner.  In this case the banner is as a shield, a protection.  And the banner is there because of love, the beautiful unconditional love that He offers to us all, it is ours to receive or not.  I pray you have accepted the Lord's love into your heart.  Lord Jesus, I love You so much.  So many sacrifices for me, and your protection to be over me as well, I am totally blessed.

This 24th day of July, 2011, I am resting in Your love, Father, Your banner of love that You have placed over me, Your protection, Your provision, Your everlasting love.  I am thine O Lord and I have heard Your call.  I am just Your worshiper, Dear lord, but I love being Your worshiper, and I love being in your presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment