Tuesday, July 19, 2011

PEACE IN MY HEART

Philippians 4:7  "And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

What a day, Father.  All I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you.  If the enemy could think of it, he did it.  Rain and more rain.  But the area needed the rain so badly, it was hard to not to welcome it.  Then the truck, the key would not turn.  Did you think that was a good one.  I thought the enemy really came up with a good one there.  But we got another truck, so he was foiled again.  Then the movers did not want to load in the rain.  I told them we were moving and loading that truck, so they came.  Got it loaded in only four hours.  Through it all, every minute of it I still had a peace.  I need to ask forgiveness though Father for the couple of times I felt a sharpness in my spirit.  I never had fear or anything or anxiety because I knew this was of You, You had set this in motion nine months ago, but I must admit I felt like I was in heavy labor all day.  I have never had children but if the turmoil is part of it, then I was in childbirth. But through it all, Your peace was in me.  I knew it was going to happen today, and it did.  I never doubted for one moment You were bringing me home, to the place You have set for me.  And tomorrow, I will be there.

Father, bless my friend Charlotte, for her faithfulness to you, for her precious love and help to me with getting the house, helping me arrange things here.  Lord, I ask a special blessing on Kevin for coming and driving the truck for me, for his and B's help loading today.  Pappa, double portion of blessings on Suzi for all her help packing these last few weeks, and for Boots helping me so much.  There are so many to thank, Lord, and I would just ask that You give them Your joy, Your peace in their lives and Your saving grace.  To all those that held me up to You in prayer today and this last week Lord, I ask Your blessings on them also.  Your children, Father, obedient and faithful to pray when asked, to remember each other in prayer as Your Word gives direction.

I thank You, my Lord, for guarding my heart and my mind today as the enemy played his games with me.  One friend told me to laugh with You in the face of satan.  I did, and it was heartfelt.  No one, nothing, ever, will stop me from worshiping You my Savior.  You are the love of my life, the joy of my heart, and the life of my spirit.  Only one place I ever want to be and that is in Your presence.

This 19th day of July, 2011, I am worshiping You, my Lord, for guarding my heart, my mind, and keeping me in You.  Jesus, You are my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment