Wednesday, July 20, 2011

HOME, SWEET HOME

Proverbs 3:33b  "but He blesses the home of the righteous".

Father, thank You for Your faithfulness.  As I walked through this home You brought me to, after everyne was gone, I was filled with a sense of awe.  The awesome things You have done for me, the blessings You have poured out on me.  As I lay before You, crying from the overwhelming joy in my heart, I could sense Your presence here with me.  Your presence seems to be in each room I sit in, walk in, You are in this home with me.  This is surely holy ground.  Even my mailbox number is 7.  There seems to be a message in everything that is touching me right now.  I am so awestruck; Your attention to each little detail, one message after another that You are here, this is Your house, Your  house, come and dwell here.  Sending me that message today also. I praise and worship You, my Holy Father.

The beds are made, mine stands ready for my rest. Father, I pray You will lay Your hands over my eyes and close them for a rest tonight, give me total calm so my body can rest. Last night, I guess I was so excited at seeing the house today, or perhaps just too tired to rest, but tonight I need to rest. Hold me near Pappa, give me Your peaceful rest.

Father, my precious Lord, I will worship You at all times.  I will live happily ever after; how could I not be happy knowing I am in Your will and You are in control of my life.  Happiness will flow from me, Your love will pour our to those You send my way, and I will walk in Your Light joyfully.  Thank You, precious Lord, for Your provision, for Your grace and for new mercies each morning.  I thank You that You renew my strength each night as I rest. 

This 20th day of July, 2011, my first night in my new home, dwell here with me, O Lord, never leave me.  I live for Your presence, for Your love.  You are so Glorious, so Beautiful, so Holy.  You are my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment