Friday, April 1, 2011

MY UNFAILING LOVE

Psalm 144:2  "He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues people under me."

There is a place that I seem to go so often now.  That place of quiet, restful peace; that place where nothing can shatter the rest that is found there.  My Father's presence.  As I just begin to worship Him, it seems that all the cares and concerns that life, and those also the enemy likes to inflict me with, those things seem to fall away as I simply pour out my heartfelt worship to the Lord.  As I worship, I can feel His presence surround me like a cloud, soft billows of love flowing all around me.  As I tell Him of my love and adoration, He reminds me that I can never be out of His love, as I am never out of His mind. 

My Lord tells me that He is ever mindful of my thoughts.  Yes, I can never think one thought that He does not know of, before I even think it.  You see, when you give your heart and will to the Father, all your thoughts will please Him and He is so aware of what you are doing, what you are thinking.  As I write this, I can feel Him in the room, watching to make sure I don't leave a feeling out, making sure that you understand exactly how He loves me, how He loves you.  My thoughts, His thoughts interchangable as I long only to be of Him, not taking anything of my own, but just of Him.  Can you feel Him in your thoughts, know He is speaking through you, it is an indescribable experience, to actually know when He is using you to speak His words.  Your heart almost feels like it will burst from the sheer joy of His words coming to you, through you.  And the look on the person you are speaking to, the look on their face as they take in those life giving words, they also, know they are not coming from you, but from the Father.

Yielding to Him, giving Him your vessel, empty of all worldly things, cleansed by the precious blood of Jesus, becoming a worshiper, giving all your love to the Lord.  Everything just for Him, for His use, not mattering where, when or how.  Just to be led, and to go, trusting Him to supply all that is needed, all that will be done, said.  He will do it all, if we are just obedient.

My God is my stronghold.  He never lets me go, even when I do fall, He catches me up immediately and with the Holy Spirit letting me know right away when I err, my Lord is already brushing me off, knowing my repentive heart is grieving that I have let Him down, He is loving me, as forgiveness flows like a rivers stream from His throne through my spirit, releasing me from sin's snare, healing my spirit and soul with His love.

My shield, my Lord protects my mind from the accusing words of the enemy, He protects my heart from harmful accusations that would want to enter in and make a place there for doubt.  I will not doubt my Lord, no matter what I am told by this world, by the enemy's friends; I trust my God with all my life, with everything that has anything to do with me.  He protects me, He loves me.  Unfailing love.

The Lord lifts me above all those that would want to harm me.  I do not even see these things as they are removed from me before I get to that place.  I have no knowledge of the harm that satan would aim at me as the Father has taken care of that before I get to that part of my day.  He is always with me, and I am ever mindful of His presence.  How could you not know when He is there with you.  His glory rains like sunshine on a cloudy day, He brightens my heart in an instant when He comes.  All clouds lift away and there is beauty where dullness was.  He makes me feel beautiful when the enemy reminds me that I am old, He gives me strength when the enemy tells me I am so tired, and He loves me and fills my days when the enemy wants me to believe I am alone.

I am filled with my Lord's joy from the time I wake to the time I go to bed.  If I seem to feel down, a little weary, He just lifts me up onto His lap and holds me while I rest.  It is that rest, that place of quiet rest, the end of the day, as I am held, and I tell Him all about my day.  Yes, I know He knows what went on, but He likes me to tell Him about it.  He would like to hear about yours too, He likes it when you take the time to talk with Him.  But as I tell my Lord about my day, He just removes all the concerns of it, rubs my tired weary back and breathes new life into me, breathes new mercies into me and His peace glides over my entire body, inside and out, and I am done for the day.  He has prepared me for my night's rest, knowing now that there is nothing to keep me from a peaceful rest in Him.

Thank you my Father, my beloved Lord, for Your unfailing love.  I give You all my love.  I love to worship You and do so now, my Lord.  I do so with every waking moment.  You mean everything to me, my life is nothing without You.  This 1st day of April, 2011, I surrender all, once again, all to Your keeping, to Your unfailing love.

No comments:

Post a Comment