Thursday, April 28, 2011

CROWN OF PRAISE

Isaiah 61:10  (Message)  "I will sing for joy in God, explode in praise from deep in my soul!  He dressed me up in a suit of salvation, he outfitted me in a robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom who puts on a tuxedo and a bride a jeweled tiara."

As I was praying and waiting on the Lord to show me, just show me what I was to write tonight, I saw a crown in my spirit.  A crown that was moving, jubilent.  A crown for praise.  A crown of praise.  When I became the Lords alone, He clothed my ragged soul in a cloak of love, my distressed spirit in a robe of righteousness, and lifted my heart up and placed upon it a crown, a crown of praise to Him.  He gave me a special gift.  A crown of praise.  One that I could offer back to Him.  A crown that would bless me, annoint me, and empower me to show and teach others to worship Him, to praise Him.  Now I see, my Lord, where this is going.  I was not sure when I saw the crown, saw the praise around it.  But, You, my Lord, are always faithful, always guiding in what You want me to see in You, to say for You. 

I was like so many, I thought I was praising God, worshiping the Lord, but I understand now that all I did was sing songs.  Songs that I sang while I made out lists in my mind, decided on what all I had to do when church was over.  You know what I mean, do not say you have never done that.  And as I know now, those songs were never leaving the building.  Of course, people told me how wonderful they were, how they enjoyed them....but it was not to be for them.  Never for them.  But it may as well have been, as they never reached the throne room of God.  Just songs with words, no praise, no worship.  Just songs.

Wow. The Lord just used a broadcast to confirm this to me.  This importance, this need that our worship be from the heart, not words, but heartfelt feelings, desires to truly lift up His Name about all names, to worship Him.  The words are not important the Lord has shown me, it is the love flowing from my heart to Him.  Lifting up His Name in glory, in honor.  Putting Him in my thoughts.  Thinking only of Him while I am worshiping, while I sing what ever song that is being played.  I can walk through the grocery store with whatever they have playing on the intercom and begin to worship Him using that music with the words of praise from my heart.

He has placed a crown on my head.  This crown, designating me as a worshiper of the King.  Setting me aside, putting me in a place separate from the crowd, drawing me up onto His mountain, to just worship Him.  The Lord loves to be worshiped.  He, who has provided all things to His children, who loves so unconditionally, desires to be worshiped for Who He is, the Lord of Lords, the King of Kings, the Father who made us, made us to worship.  And when He finds one that lives to do just that, lives to worship day and night, He places a crown of worship upon their head.  You see, I know my Lord sings with me.  He has words of worship and praise that He loves to hear and He sings them into my spirit, into the spirit of all those who desire to worship Him.  Where do you think these songs of no-names come from.  I find myself singing out songs of worship to my Lord that I can never sing again as they are words that He is giving me for that one time of worship, that special expression of love, in just the manner He wants it to be sung.  He wants all to see how this child of His, this worshiper of His, sings her love to Him, how she wants nothing else but to be able to sing words of love to her beloved Lord.

When I remember just singing....well, I will never just sing again.  Only words of real worship will come from me, in thanksgiving and praise to the Lord, to the God of all the earth, that has redeemed me just for His pleasure, just to worship Him and give Him glory.  Just to please Him with my songs of love, songs of adoration, soulful songs of my desperate need for His presence.  I will worship to bring joy to Him, so He will leave His throne room and come to where I am, alone in my room, with only thoughts of Him in my songs, only pure worship to Him coming from my lips, just to let Him know that I cannot live my life without Him being in control of everything I do, everything I am.  I need You, Lord, every moment, every hour, how I  need You.  I worship You with all that I am, You are my God, You mean everything to me.

This 28th day of April, 2011, I come to tell You how much I love You, my Lord.  You are the Light of my days, You are the Stars of my nights, You are my heart.  And the most beautiful part of all this, my Beloved, is that I know I am Yours also.  I know You love me....forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment