Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I WILL SEE THE LORD

Psalm 27:13  "I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living."

I will see the Lord.  Of this I am certain.  His goodness showers His people daily but so many do not see.  They don't understand that even when things seem hard to them, it is still the goodness of the Lord.  There are times when things happen to us to move us from one spot to another; these things withstanding, we would just stay put.  But when we are called to go or to do something and it is what the Lord intends for us to do, He will cause something to move us.  This, I have determined, will not happen to me.  I fully intend to do exactly what I am called to do, go where He leads me.

I will see the Lord.  I will see His hand in each day, in each hour, every minute.  I know that I am in His will and I know that He is doing the leading, I do the following.  When you realize this is what is moving your being, you see the Lord in all.  Do you know, my beloved watches movies with me.  He reads books with me, looks at magazines with me.  He also does these things with you, are you watching and reading the things that our Lord would enjoy?  Think about that for a moment.  He has a habit of talking during the movie thought, but I must say I like how He explains things, how He can put everything I am watching into His realm, in the spiritual realm, His world.

I will see the Lord.  When I close my eyes at night to sleep, I know He is keeping close watch on me, His beloved, to make sure I have a peaceful rest, that there are no invading evil spirits that would disturb my soul while I am unaware.  My Lord never leaves me while I rest.  There is such contentment in this, such peace.  When I wake, I know He is pleased to hear worship coming from me.  I feel His pleasure in me.

I will see the Lord.  When the Lord asks me to talk to someone, one that is having a difficult time or distressed in body or spirit, I know it is His words that I am speaking.  I never have to worry about what to say as He knows what is needed and gives those words to me.  It is He that is glorified in this, it is Jesus that is giving the peace to this person, not I, it is nothing I am doing.  I am the messenger only.  It is my Lord that gives the grace.

I will see the Lord.  As I cannot contain the joy that the Lord puts in my heart, all I want to do is praise His Holiness.  Give glory to His Name and worship Him with all my heart and soul.  I have to worship my Lord, there is no other way to put it.  I have to.  I will dry up inside, my spirit will die if I can not worship the precious Lord that is everything to me.  Everything.  He is all to me, He supplies everything I need, and as He is who I seek, He supplies everything I want.  See when you have Him on your mind and in your heart, and He is what you want, you will get your heart's desire.  The Lord wants nothing more than to be first in your life.  He will fill that desire in you with His presence.  My desire....His presence.

I will see the Lord.  You must understand, He will make sure I see Him.  I see Him in the morning sunrise, I see Him in the fluffy clouds as I am flying over them in a jet, I see Him as the sun goes down and the stars come up.  When I see the stars I am reminded that He knows them all by name, and if they are that important to Him, how much more am I on His mind.  He deserves all the glory from my lips.  I see my Lord in a child's face as I pray a blessing on this child that they will be drawn to the Lord as they grow and know Him as their Savior.  I see Him in the faces of His children, those with so much love for Him in their eyes.  I see Him in the voices of those that lift up His Name in Praise and Worship.  I see the Lord.

I see my Lord in His Word.  He is everywhere.  And I purposely look for Him in each verse.  I look to see Him, to see what He is telling me here.  And He speaks to me.  When He speaks to me through His Word, I see Him ever so clearly.  I could almost touch Him.  I know He touches me.  I can feel Him, feel His presence.  I would love to touch His face.  Touch those eyes that have looked into my heart, into my soul, smiling as He finds Himself there.  Yes, I will see the Lord as I look for Him everywhere.  There is no doubt I will see Him.  You can also, if you will but look for Him.  He is not hiding from us, He wants us to find Him, to see Him.

My precious, beloved Lord.  My desire to worship You grows stronger each day.  I love You deeper each moment.  There are times I think my heart will burst from loving You so much.  You fill my days and nights in my thoughts.  My Jesus, You are my life.  This 27th day of April, 2011, I will see you, I will see You, my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment