Sunday, April 10, 2011

I AM A CHILD

Luke 18:16-17   (The Message)  "Jesus called them back. "Let these children alone. Don't get between them and me.  These children are the kingdom's pride and joy.  Mark this: Unless you accept God's kingdom in the simplicity of a child, you'll never get in."

Never have I seen so many miss the Lord as they tend to make things so hard and so difficult.  I am a child compared to so many.  I just choose to go the heart of the matter.  It is not hard.  Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved.  Give yourself wholly unto the Lord, loving Him with all your heart, worship Him from the intermost depth of your being, live your life for Him, and that's it.  You will have a beautiful relationship with Him, He will give you the desires of your heart, He will supply all your needs, and some of the wants also (He so wants to give you everything), and you can be assured of eternity with the King of Kings.  So I will just be simple minded where my Lord is concerned.  I don't ever want to make things so hard that it will even have me confused, much less confusing someone I am trying to win for the Lord.

But I really don't feel that this is where the Lord is taking this.  My heart is overwhelmed with His presence.  His presence was so evident at our ladies meeting earlier tonight.  We had a simple meal of fruit, cheese and crackers and some sweets.  Not a lot, but you know how we church people are, sharing any kind of meal together really gets the hearts warming with each other.  We love to share meals together, big or small, fellowshipping together with the Lord.  Such a wonderful time, always.  After our meal, we had a teaching, words about worshiping our beloved Lord at all times, all year long, each day, loving on Him.  Then we sang a couple of worship songs, and then one wonderful song, Shout for Joy.  It was amazing how worshiping the Lord pours such joy into the hearts of ladies.  They just feel the Lord's presence there as they worship and the joy just flowed.  I was so blessesd.

Then, Lord, it was time for prayer.  This is a must at our meetings as there are needs, always needs, Father.  In this world, so filled with evil, the enemy running to and fro trying to see who he can harm, who he can destroy, yes, it is a must to pray.  Tonight all the prayers were for other family members, extended family.  Father, I know You were listening as Your presence could be felt so strongly in that home.  People are hurting Lord.  People everywhere needing You.  I am more concerned for their salvation first, Father, then their healing.  Lord, why do people cut themselves.  How sad and lonely for them Lord that they would hurt themselves to cover the hurt they feel inside.  Yes, I am a child, Lord, as I cannot conceive such pain.  I just want to grab them and hold them in my arms and make the hurt go away, make they understand what love is, give them some happiness.  And it is young people doing this Lord, who came up with this horrid thing....yes, Lord, I know, the enemy.  And as much Lord, as I want to love them, protect them, make it right for them, I know it is not me that is needed.  It is only You, my God, that is needed here.  Nothing, no one but You, Lord, can make this right in the lives of all those who are hurting so badly that they do things like cut themselves, purge, do drugs, commit suicide.  And so many are children.  I think on terms of anyone under 25 as a child, Lord.  Too young to know what real love is as so many are not shown any real love, no one has told them of the love You have for them, they have no one.  Father, I ask that You pour out Your love, Your compassion, Your healing on them wherever they may be right now as I write this.  I ask this in the name of Jesus, that You be real to them, Lord.  Whatever it is they need in their lives, I ask that You supply it and heal them; heal their spirits, heal their hearts, heal their bodies.

I, my Lord, as I don't understand how they do this, realize how blessed I truly am.  I am so blessed for having known You all my life, known about You.  I was not always the child You wanted me to be, but You also never let me go when I was not doing Your will.  You have always been my protector, my sweet Spirit, and my great love.  Even now, you protect me from harm, You are always looking out for me, giving me Your glorious presence that puts such peace and joy in my heart.  I do not want to go from You, ever again.  But Lord, I do ask that You make a difference in the hearts of these young people.  The ones we prayed for tonight, and all those I do not know of, but I know You do.  I can sense Your heart hurting over these children, Your children.  They need to know they are Your children.  Father, if there are some I can minister to, I pray You send them or let me know of them so I can pray, so I can care.

You are my Lord.  I am so thankful, each moment of my life, that You are my Lord.  I just want tonight Father, to crawl up in your lap and lay my head on your shoulder, just to feel Your warmth going through me with love.  When I hear about so much of this, when I hear the news about Your children of this world, Lord, there is so much injustice in it all, I just want to be near You, I want to minister to Your heart also, as I know it grieves You so.  But one day, Father, when our Lord returns, one day soon.  For Your children.  Your children.

This 10th night of April, 2011, I just want to praise You, Lord for Your goodness to me.  For Your love, Your precious love for me, Your child.

No comments:

Post a Comment