Wednesday, April 13, 2011

MY DELIVERER

Psalm 141:1-2  "O Lord, I call to you; come quickly to me.  Hear my voice when I call to you. May my prayer be set before you like incense; may the lifting of my hands be like the evening sacrifice."

My Lord, how I love You.  Tonight my thoughts are centered around Your goodness to me, Your continual thoughts for me, of me.  As time draws nearer to the remembrance of Your sacrifice for me, for us all, I cannot help but cry out to You.  I have such a hard time with this time of year, Lord, as do all those who love You so deeply.  When I think how You loved me so much, You were willing to pay the ultimate sacrifice for me...to deliver me from the hands of the enemy for all eternity.  Here You paid the price, and yet I need the comforting.  I just want to be held while I cry for the agony You suffered for me, the pain, the ridicule you suffered.  But what I want to be comforted most I believe, dearest Jesus, is the pain and ridicule you suffer even today, even now as You continue to deliver Your children from the enemy's hands on a daily basis, those same children who can't even lift their hands to You in praise, in honor, worship to Your Holy Name.  I am so sorry, my Lord, it breaks my heart as I think of the sorrow you experience each day as You wait for them to call on You, to invite You into their hearts, their lives.

You deliver me once again, my beautiful Savior, into the presence of the Father, knowing the peace I find there.  You are flooding my room with that presence I so love, but it is You, just You, my Jesus, that I want to see.  I want to see my Deliverer, I love You so much, I want to look upon that beautiful face, those loving eyes, the One who died for me.  The One who took all the pain inflicted so I could be pain free, the loving Savior who took the ridicule, the rejection so I could be accepted.  And it is not the acceptance of man I long for or seek, my Lord, it is the acceptance into the Fathers' Kingdom that is my goal.  I don't care what men say of me, as long as they recognize I am Yours, that I am a child of God, I don't care what else they may think.  They can call me disassociated, and that is okay as I am associated with You; they can call me names, as long as they call me by Your name, Christian. 

I want to only please You, my Lord.  I want to walk in the Light You have given me, I want to hear the words You have for me, those precious words of love and encouragement.  Those words that I love to hear from You.  Pleasing You is pleasure to me.  I live to please You, my Love, my King.  Your words have been set upon me to deliver me from my enemies, You give me the words to respond when confronted by the enemy, and to ward off his attacks.  Your words, precious and beautiful to me.

Your glory is what I long to see.  The bright, glorious light that You bring into my days is what I live for.  Rain Your glory on me now, my Lord.  Fill this room with Your presence as I seek to share my love for You; as I long to show anyway I can the depth of my love for You.  I spend time and more time seeking ways to show my love for You and You just smile on me, yes, You do just smile on me as You see my heart, knowing how much I love You.  Yes, Lord, I know I don't need to do anything more than what I do now.  Yes, I see that You are loving the way I worship You, the way I tell others how much You mean to me, yes, Lord, You know my love.  I live my life, Lord, as worship to You.  My Jesus, I want You to return, return soon, my Love.  Return and deliver my soul to You, my spirit longs to be delivered to You.

My Deliverer, my Lord, my King, my Beloved Savior, as we near these days when so many will look upon You, and remember You, I pray that they will worship You and give You all their praise and honor You for Your goodness to them.  I pray it will not cease when Easter is over, that it will continue forever. Yes, Lord, I know, it won't.  But perhaps this year, perhaps more will draw close to You and stay there, finding Your presence so sweet they won't be able to leave.  I pray they experience a closeness to You that will keep them worshiping You all year.  I pray...

Precious Lord, I will worship You always.  I know many that love You and love to worship You.  I pray it will spread to the ends of the earth.  That people that never knew how to worship You will be filled with the Holy Spirit who will draw their hearts to You and they will give themselves up to pure heartfelt worship to only You.  It will be glorious to hear and I know the bowels of Heaven will open and receive this sacrifice of praise and worship to the King of Kings, my Lord of Lords.  Then will the Father reach down and heal His children, heal their lands.  When that worship goes up like billows of smoke rising into the heavens and does not stop until it penetrates the very Gates of Heaven.  What a day that will be....

Thank You, Lord, for delivering to me blessing untold.  I love You, my Jesus.  I love You, this 13th day of April, 2011, and will all my life.  You are my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment