Wednesday, October 26, 2011

THE MASTER'S TOUCH

Psalm 16:11  "You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasure at your right hand."

There is none like You, my Lord God.  Nowhere on earth can be found a living god.  All other gods are dead, stone or one's own self.  Lord God, You are alive.  It is known to all Your children that You live, that You are a part of our being, the very Spirit that gives us true life.  Life worth living in a world that is full of misery, death and denial.  It saddens me so much when I hear of suicides, murder, so senseless and hurtful to the survivors, but the truth behind it is that these people do not know a Risen Savior, a Living Lord.

 For all the churches on earth, there is still such a lack of the real message of salvation.  So many religions produce the message of salvation with such a cost that so many cannot pay.  And not money, just with their lives.  There are so many rules attached to it, be this, don't be that, you  must do this, if you do that you are condemned.  And the very base of Your salvation is just repentance of their sins.  You know that sin will reoccur to so many, that is why You took all that on Yourself on the Cross.  Every sin, every lie, every deceit, all on the Cross where You paid for each and every sin we ever committed, or would ever commit.  I believe so many people that come to the altar are not told of the pure love that took You to the Cross.  The unconditional love for unperfect people that would never be perfect except in You, washed in Your blood.  These people are not told that if they fall, they are not lost because You are there to lift them up, wash them once again, draw them to Yourself and touch their lives.  Each time touching a little deeper, showing such love that they respond to the love and are drawn from their sinful nature.

My Lord, I thank You that You never let go of me.  I know there are days when I fail You, it grieves me so and the enemy draws upon that failure to really beat on me.  Thank You Lord that I know the true message of the Cross, of salvation and I do not have to depend on what the world thinks of me, but what You think of me and I know You love me, I am Yours.  As Your touch heals my body, so Your touch heals my mind, teaching me day by day how to let You take control of all situations in my life, every thing in my life can be lifted up to You and You will make sure it is done in a Godly manner, Your way, not mine. 

Your touch, my Lord, on my life has made me examine boundaries that I knew not of.  I do not have to let unclean thoughts, worldly values infect me, I can pray and ask You to place a hedge of protection around my mind to keep it pure and healthy, just as I ask a hedge of protection around my body during flu season.  My mind, my body are important to You.  Each part of me is important to You.  Thank You Lord that You touch my spirit with Your loving touch and let nothing draw my spirit from You.  Lord, let my spirit always be entwined with Your Spirit, led by Your Holy Spirit, drawn to You always.

Thank You Lord.  Thank You.  Where would I be without Your touch, the touch of my Beloved.  How I adore You, Jesus.  You are everything to me.  This 26th day of October, 2011, I am humbled, I am filled with such love, such adoration for You.  I surrender my entire will to You, my Lord, to the Master's touch.  Your touch that gives me such peace, joy, eternal life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pat and a big thank you for sharing your posts; They are a blessing! your friend Winston

    ReplyDelete