Wednesday, October 5, 2011

AND THEN THEY SHALL KNOW

Hebrews 12:26-27  "At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, "Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens."  The words "once more" indicate the removing of what can be shaken,, that is, created things; so what cannot be shaken may remain."

Are you not astonished at the masses of people that still chose to refuse to believe that the Lord is returning for His Bride?  I think they perhaps know, think that someday this may be so, but they believe they have all the time in the world, so they will simply continue on as they have been living, and, well, there is time.  I am not a theologian, so far from it, I only know what the Lord shows me in His Word and what He puts in my heart; but, all the things going on, how can you not take notice, people.  Wars and rumors of wars, nations will rise up against nations, famines and earthquakes.    Christians will be put to death for not denying the Lord.....where will you stand when this comes to you.  Don't believe it will happen?  There will be false prophets....we are seeing these people rise up almost on a daily basis, bringing all is well messages, messages of prosperity, that the Lord will not condemn anyone to hell as it is not His loving nature.   Yes, I realize this is harsh, but I must obey my Father. 

That is one of the problems I believe, is obedience to the Father.  If we are to be obedient, we must then give the message as He gives it to us, we should never whitewash the Words of the Lord to make it more palatible, ministers must not smooth over the rough places in order to keep their attendance up; and I agree, most people do not like to get their toes stepped on.  They would much prefer to hear that their lives are okay, the fact that they live in the world six days a week and enjoy all the world has to offer them and on Sunday go to church so they will have a well rounded appearance for their lives.  Where will they hear the truth unless it is told them when they do go to church?  You can be assured they are not listening to Christian radio or TV.  I have been so blessed to be in churches where the pastors are more afraid of not telling the truth that the Lord give them than they are about people leaving to go somewhere where they will not have to be uncomfortable about their life style.  And the pulpit leaders, spiritual leaders, worship leaders....are they truly lead of God, or are they just performers, doing their part on Sunday, but living another life entirely all week long. Oh, Father, this is hard.....no, I will not be guilty of that.  The Lord is asking me if I will sweeten His words also, but no, I will not.  Nor will I ask forgiveness for giving this as He is giving it to me.

The earth will shake, it will be emptied of everything that does not stand under the protection of Almighty God.  There will not be time to decide on that day what you will do.  That decision has to be made before that day arrives as you will be so taken in fear, there will be no peace of the Lord within you, no confidence in His Word, no knowing that You are in His care.....fear will prevail in your heart and perhaps, regret, shame, heartache as you watch your children, who you did not raise in the Lord, destroyed by the things of earth, the ways of man.

Heaven will open and the King of Glory will descend on a white horse, the Lord of Lords, Faithful and True, the holy Word of God will come to establish Himself as ruler of His people.  And then they shall know; all shall know that what they had heard, what they had read, what they probably knew in their hearts was true.  It is time to strip away pride, false security, self, and give way to the Lord, the precious Savior that died for each of us, no one over the other, but each of us the same, with the same love and mercy for all; time to proclaim Him Lord over your life, over your home, over your children.  Time to give your heart to Jesus, asking forgiveness of the way you have put Him aside so you would not have to make that decision just yet....what are you waiting for?  Is your life so good, really?  Don't worry about what people may say, what they will think.....there is only One whose opinion matters, just the One.  He loves you so, He is Lord of all.  You know He is....surrender now, today.

My Lord God, thank You for trusting me with Your message.  I live to do Your will, Father.  Obey.  Trust.  Love.  Words You have told me, given me from Your heart...the things that matter.  I must obey You at all times, not worry about man; I must trust You as You will never fail me; and love....I must love others with the same love You pour out to me.  This 5th day of October, I give myself to You, my Lord.  Any part of me that has not completely surrendered, I surrender this day.  I do not want to ever doubt in any way that I am not in Your will, Your grace.  I look for You, my Lord, for Your return, for Your precious return for Your Bride....I pray others will heed Your Word and not wait....for then they shall truly know....Your Word, Your Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment