Saturday, October 29, 2011

LOVING WHAT I DO

Psalm 103:1   "Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise His holy name."

I love to worship You, my Lord.  I love to sing praises to Your Name.  To glorify You, to lift up songs of love, words of thanksgiving, it is what I live to do.  There seemed to be so many things to talk about tonight my Lord, but as I was walking in here to begin to type what I thought was the subject for tonight, my heart just exploded with "I love to praise You, my God"; and then I said, "I love what I do".  I knew then that tonight would be just time for You, and for me to worship You with my heartfelt words. 

Let my words tonight, my God, bless You.  I adore You.  You have blessed me beyond imagination, I cannot even think of deserving all You do for me, and I know it is not done because I am deserving.  I do not deserve all this.  You do these things for me, blessing me as You do, because it is who You are.  It is Your great love for me.  It is for who You are that gives grace and mercy to me each day.  It is because of who You are that causes me to be refreshed after a difficult day, You are the one who restores my soul.  Thank You, Lord.  All I can do is praise You, I have to praise You.  I exalt Your Holy Name tonight my God, with all that is within me I worship You.  I love You so much.  Jesus, Your Name is beautiful; Your Name is healing to my soul.  Without You, precious Holy Spirit, I don't know if I could make it.  You give me knowledge to what pleases my Lord, You strengthen me through the day when I begin to get weak, You constantly remind me of how much my God loves me, how special I am to Him.  I love You, my Lord.

One day, soon, I pray, I will be with You my Lord.  One day, You will return for Your Bride and draw me up to You with that hosts of those that love You so much, those with me that have been waiting and anticipating Your return.  How wonderful that day will be.  I know there are those who do not believe that You are returning.  I find this so sad as they are missing the greatest love that they will ever know.  Refusing to believe You are coming doesn't change the fact...You will return.  You will judge.  You will reign over the earth.  You will bring peace to this world that so needs to know what true peace is.

Call me sentimental, call me silly, call me strange.  It doesn't matter what people think of me.  The important call to me is that sweet, whispered voice of my Lord, whisperiing love to me, enduring words of plans He has for me, encouragement for the day, love words from His heart to mine.  This is my life.  Setting aside time for my God and I to spend together.  If I make the time to worship Him, I know He is coming to be with me.  And trust me, I make the time.  It is the most important thing I do, is to make time, to set aside the best time to spend with the Lord.  He commands my time first thing in the morning, and last thing at night.  That time is His.  During the day, not many minutes go by without my whispering to Him, I love You Jesus; Father, You're all I need, You're everything to me; Holy Spirit, You are so welcome here with me.  At night when I awaken, for that time awake, I am worshiping my Lord, seeking Him, drawing Him close with my love.

Lord, I love you so much.  Let me arise in the morning, travel to church and do what I do best.  Worship You, love You, adore You.  This 29th day of October, 2011, I am rejoicing in my Lord, I am loving what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment