Tuesday, October 18, 2011

LIVING FOR TOMORROW

James 5:8  "You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord's coming is near."

My precious Lord.  Tonight I was trying to tell how much I loved You, if it were possible to love You more, but each day there is just that.  I love You more each day.  I love You so much, Your presence is so beautiful, I sometimes hate to go to sleep and stop worshiping You for the night, stop telling You I love You....I don't want to miss a second of telling You how much You mean to me.  When I wake in the night, I am telling You that I love You.  I know You never tire of hearing me tell You that I love You.  So many times in the past I failed to express my love for You.  I was so ashamed, so sure that I had lost You forever.  The enemy can certainly lie to you well when you feel so low, his lies are truthful sounding; why would the Lord love someone so despicable, why would He keep forgiving me when I kept living like I did.  But it was lies. 

The truth does set you free.  The truth....my Lord Jesus died to redeem me from my sins; His love is unconditional, never failing, never ending.  The facts....He rose to victory with the keys of death, destruction and hell in His hands giving me freedom over my past, over my failures, over my sin.  The end......of all my shame, all my worries, all my pity of myself.  The beginning.....of a new life in Jesus, a new woman, the old having been put off, born again into the very likeness of my Lord.  The truth....He will never leave me or forsake me.

And so, my Beloved Jesus, I want to tell you each moment of the day how much I love You.  I never want to have the words, I love You, not on my lips.  I want to sing love songs to You, I want to let everyone know how much I love and adore You.  I want to live in Your presence.  Yes, Pappa, I know I need rest; yes, I know You will be here when I wake up; yes, I know You will love me always.....yes, there is tomorrow.

I will rest in You, my Lord God.  I will rejoice in the sweet time of rest that You give me, that time of rest as You restore my body from the day, as You refresh my spirit with Your beautiful peace, and as You strengthen me for the day to come....tomorrow.

This 18th day of October, 2011, I am loving You, my Jesus, I am giving You all my worship for You are so worthy of all my worship, all my love.  I know when I awaken You will be right by my side as You never leave me; You will guide me through the day, loving me passionately, giving me my hearts desire, Your presence.  Yes, I will rest for I am living for tomorrow, tomorrow with You.

No comments:

Post a Comment