Tuesday, August 23, 2011

WHAT GOD MISSED

1 Samuel 20:18  "Then Jonathan said to David: "Tomorrow is the New Moon festival. You will be missed, because your seat will be empty."

When we are not where we are meant to me, we are missed.  There is no one that will take the place where you, where I am to be.  I was in the car this morning just singing at the top of my lungs, loving on my Lord, praising Him, worshiping Him with all my heart and then abruptly I stopped as thoughts just overran my mind.  My Lord's presence was so heavy in the car, He was so near and I was beside myself with joy.  My thoughts just came to me, where was I all the time before the past year, what was I thinking, look what I had been missing, the beautiful presence of my Lord, this joy, this peace I have in Him.  As my thoughts were going on with this, the Holy Spirit threw a dart of truth deep into my heart.  He told me "What about what God missed?"  I have to say, Lord, that drew me to a standstill in my thoughts.  I had never given thought to what You missed while I was walking in the world, away from You.  Forgive me, Father, for my thoughts that had been only for myself, not thinking that You may have been missing that special relationship You had planned for us to have so many years ago.  And You have waited patiently for me, all this time.  Holidays, special days went by, You wishing to hear my song of love to You, worshiping You.  You just waited.  But You missed me, I never realized that until the Holy Spirit showed me that this morning. 

When Your children are not where You have planned for them to be, when You have to wait for them to come to You, to finally come into that love, that beautiful love and the relationship with You, while You are waiting You miss them as You missed me.  My Lord, You are so wonderful.  So Holy, my God, how I love You.  I am so happy that I am in You now, never to leave You again.  We made our way through it this morning and I won't go there again as I know You would not want me too.  But now, this past year has been so wonderful for me and now I know for You also.  Now I am right where You planned for me to be.  Worshiping You, devoting my life to loving You, to showing Your love to others, giving grace and mercy through You to those needing You so badly.  Now Your worshiper is right where she should be, tucked into Your heart, into Your love,  never to go from You, never.  I will never let go of You my Lord, never let go of the love You have for me, I will never go from Your presence as it is the only place I want to be.

I can be in Your presence in a room full of people, or in a room with only the two of us in it.  It is a state of heart, a spiritual mind set.  When my heart is set on You, when my eyes are only on You, and when my spirit is entuned with Yours, Your presence surrounds me like a gentle cloud, a sweet fragrant cloud that only those in You can see.  Oh, my Lord, Your love is everything to me.  Your kiss of blessings on me each day, I feel You in each sweet thing that happens to me.  When things happen that are meant to distress me, cause me anxiety, I quickly release those things to You and accept Your gentle embrace that shows Your pleasure in my faith, my trust in You.  I love to worship You, my Lord, I love to worship You.  You have given me so much to be thankful for.  There is nothing I will ever desire, no one that will ever draw me from You.  I don't know how to express my love more than this my God, my wonderful Lord.  There is nothing I know to do but love You, and to worship You.

I can never make up for what You missed, my Lord, but I can see that You will never be without my love, my devotion again.  This 23rd day of August, 2011, I am loving only You, I am loving being in Your presence, being Your child, being where You always wanted me to be; with You.

No comments:

Post a Comment