Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Psalms 57: 7-11 (The Message)  "I'm ready, God, so ready, ready from head to toe. Ready to sing, ready to raise a tune. Wake up, soul! Wake up, harp! wake up lute! Wake up, you sleepyhead sun!  I'm thanking you, God, out loud in the streets, singing your praises in town and country.  The deeper you love, the higher it goes, every cloud is a flag to your faithfulness.  Soar high in the skies, O God!  Cover the whole earth with your glory!"  

I am so ready to worship You day and night my Lord.  How can I express myself to You, Father, to truly tell you how great You are, how much You mean to me; what a difference You have made in my life.  You delivered me, set my feet on a rock, gave me beauty for ashes, turned my mourning into joy; my heart will burst from not being able to find the words to exalt Your greatness and mercy.  I realize my Lord You know these things as you know my heart, but I have the need to worship You and tell You of my love for You.  To tell You how wonderful I think You are, to tell You I do not want a moment of my day without Your presence.  Your presence brings me to tears Lord, I cannot contain the tears of my eyes when Your presence is about me.  I feel my heart so full of love when I think on what a love You have given me, what blessings You bestow on me, Your unworthy servant.  Yes, Lord, I hear You say I am worthy and I praise You Lord for Your precious thoughts of me. Only You, Father, have made me worthy, through the gift of Your Son, through His gift of life to me.

You Lord, are my joy.  I could sing of Your love forever. Father, I only ask for more life in my years so I can worship You until Your Son returns to take me to be with You.  You, my precious Father, taught me the ways to Your heart through this worship I do, the way to the most intimate companionship I could ever find.  It is not possible to find anything like this on earth, it is only what is manifested in Heaven in Your Throne Room.  And You take me there.  My God, my God, I cannot describe what it is like.  There are no words written beautiful enough to describe my time with You.  No words...I can not think of one word that would give the true meaning of Your presence, of being with You.

I worship You my Lord, because You chose me to do so.  I am so honored to be blessed by You.  You Chose me, just a woman who loves You with her whole heart, to give You worship.  It is my joy to worship my God.  You took me, showed me the way, and waited.  I know You were not disappointed with Your creation my Lord, as I can feel Your heart when I worship.  Thank you Father, for chosing me.  What would I do if I could not worship You always.

You are my precious Father.  I am here, Lord, Your worshiper, basking in Your Glory, this 1st day of December, 2010.

1 comment:

  1. This is untitled as I could find no words beautiful to describe His presence.

    ReplyDelete