Saturday, December 4, 2010

Your Glorious Majesty

Psalms 145:5  "I will meditate on the glorious splendor of Your majesty and on Your wondrous works."

My Father, what a wonderous God you are.  The Creator of all.  Flying to Dallas this morning, I looked out the window at 20,000 feet, above the fluffy, cotton ball clouds and was struck by the magnitude of it all. One does not always look at the big picture.  So often we only see what the human eye can see in front of us.  But in your Word, in Genesis, when You created the world, You did so with divine purpose.  So when we look at Your creation we can realize how mightly You really are.  How majestic are Your works in the world.   You made everything with such a distinct plan.  Some things for us to enjoy the beauty of, some things to provide for the needs of our lives and some things to cause the flow of time.  So much consideration to the perfect place for Your children to dwell in.

As I looked out of the airplane window, Your spirit fell on me as You showed me Your creations, the tears springing into my eyes as You told me, "I did all this for You my child, You and for my other children.  So You could see what I have done and what I will do for my children who follow me and obey me."   You told me there was nothing You would not do for us, my Lord.  And all we were to do was follow and obey. I live to follow You my Lord, and I want to obey Your every commandment.  My God, my Father, You are so mighty and great, wanting to give me all good things. I worship You, my Lord.  You who are ready to meet all needs, desires; giving love and grace daily. Never ending. Pouring out over me with Your Spirit, Your presence flowing all around me.

You my Lord, my King. I love you so much. My heart is filled with love for you. There is no one but You, my Lord. You are my life, my every moment is filled with thoughts of You.  I see You in everything I look at. I see Your goodness, Your majesty, Your power is all I see. You are to be praised for the magnitude of Your creations. No one like You, my King. There is no one. I will worship You will all my being, all of my days.

Thank you my Lord, for providing me with this weekend. I know You have something specially planned for me as I go to corporately worship You in the morning. I am so excited to see what You have planned.

My Father, stay with me as I rest. If you want to talk, I am ready to be awaken. You are my priority my Lord,  this day, the 4th day of December, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment