Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Day in the Presence of the Lord

I was so blessed today to attend two services at Destiny Healing Center in Garland, Texas.  The church is not real big, I would imagine perhaps 300 people, perhaps more were there. I do not know, being a second row church sitter. So it would be hard to judge just how many were there.  But the service begins with praise and worship from their team, drummer, guitarist, keyboard player, and three beautiful ladies that sing, two also playing instruments, violin and flute.  But they play and lead the people into beautiful worship of the Lord, calling down the Holy Spirit, leaving no doubt to that precious Spirit that He is so welcome in that place.  And this morning, after worship going up to our Lord, His sweet presence descending upon us, Terry began to sing, and the glory fell in that place of worship. That is the only explanation I can make for Destiny, is that it is a place of worship.  It was a beautiful service with the sweet presence of God flowing over everyone there. Then miracles began to take place. The most beautiful was a lady that had a accident in the 1980s that injured her neck and it had remained stiff, unable to turn without extreme pain; bad disks, etc. The Lord reached down and touched this precious woman and healed her. It was awesome to see the move of the Lord in this way. And that was only this morning...

Tonight I returned to Destiny for a service they call Soaking and Soaring. It is all worship; nothing but spending time giving worship to our Lord. We just worshiped Him for about 2 hours. It was so sweet, so annointed; and He came.  Yes, He came and spent time there with us.  I was soaked in His spirit and then after a while it seemed like I soared into the heavenlies as He showed me His creations and what He had for me. I did not want the service to end, but that portion of the night came to a close.  But my Lord is faithful, He stayed with me.

You realize that when you spend such time giving Him all your worship, all your love, He is going to stay close to you. This is all He asks, this is what He deserves and more.  All our worship, all our praise, every day, each night, always.  Such a beautiful service. I thank you my Father, for this time of refreshing in Your presence.  This time for a strengthening, restoring my resolve to follow you wherever You lead, no matter what.  Just to walk with You wherever You lead me Father, I want to be there with You.

My precious Father, You lead, I will follow.  I love you my Lord, You are all I desire and all I need. There is nothing I would rather do than spend all my time worshiping You and being in Your presence.  My God, you are worthy of all my worship.  All my love, all my devotion. 

I give you all my praise and thanks ,dear Father, for your gift of this special day in your presence, this 5th day of December, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment