Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Show Me Your Face, O God

Floating above the clouds this afternoon on my way home to Houston from Dallas, I was listening to my IPod.  Paul Wilber was singing "Show me your face".  I began drifting to a place seeking the Lord, wanting to see His face. And He began to speak into my spirit and my spirit cried out with understanding as He shared:

"When you see someone totally enraptured in worship of Me, the look on their face is like seeing Me.  I show you My glory on that face that is so into worshiping me.  Heart full of love, nothing on their mind but showing Me their full worship.  I pour My glory out all over this person.  You can look at them and see Me, see My glory, see My joy in this wonderful child of Mine.  Be jealous of this one, be envious of what they have, for I am with them. Poured out all over them for the world to see, their face becoming Mine.  But know, my children, that you can have all My glory, all My presence all over you and people will see Me in you, on your face.  I am no respecter of persons but you must seek Me and desire to see My face.  I am so waiting, my children, to fall on you with My grace, mercy, My favor.  Do you truly want to have people see Me in you or are you afraid of My glory.  Don't be afraid, My children, you will become as beautiful as a sweet lily.  Holy Presence, Light, this is ALL ME; blessings falling, glory falling, healing falling, abundance falling, all on you."

I could hardly write fast enough. The Lord began and I took out a piece of paper out of my purse, only one side I could write on and began to write what He was saying. I thought He was finished and put it away, and He began again. I took it out and wrote some more. This time I kept it out until He was finished. I could hardly contain myself sitting there on the plane. I wanted to shout GLORY, yes, I know I should have. I wish I would have.

If I thought my weekend was one of the total heavenly blissful weekends ever, well this just put it over the top.  Blessings flowed from the Lord all weekend; first on Saturday, we were given 2 $25 tickets to the ICE show. Waiting in line to buy our tickets, a couple came up to us and asked if we were a party of two. Yes, we told them. Then they said they wanted to give us their tickets. Would not let us pay for them. This is what my Lord does. The last part of the show was enormous ice angel leading into a room with a wonderful ice nativity scene. What beauty.  Then Sunday at Destiny was so annointed. The morning service that satan tried so hard to keep me from was a blessing straight from His throne.  Then that night I went to the Soaking and Soaring service, just beautiful worship for two hours, worshiping our Lord. I was in heaven, giving such an opportunity to join in such worship with His saints.

Monday, I was led by the Lord to visit a new friend and her family.  God is so faithful to put us just where He wants us. I was so blessed by this visit. God is so good to me.  When I got back two hours later than I should have gotten my confirmation for my flight home, we had trouble getting onto Southwest page.  We would get just so far. My friend upstairs on her computer, me downstairs on my notebook. Just so far and no more. Well, while she was on the phone with SW, they were telling her their system was down and no one could get in, I was still trying and by God's grace and blessings, slipped in and got a boarding number A44. My friend came down and said the system was down and I said I got in. Now if you don't believe in miracles, you might want to read all this again. Remember what I said a few weeks ago, that I see miracles in everyday. You have to recognize when God does something in an impossible situation, or just to bless you. Anyway, this weekend was truly a GIFT from GOD.  And I already had the most wonderful gift from Him, HIS LOVE!

I worship you my Lord, all my love is yours. I cannot understand why You choose to bless me over and over. I am so glad You do, but as I told you months ago, my Father; if You never gave me anything else but Your Love, it is enough for me. Your love is everything to me, my Lord.  I give you all my worship, all my songs are for You, all my love is Yours alone.

This is more than I can ever thank you enough for My God, You do so much for me. I am truly, a child of the King, this 7th day of December, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment