Friday, December 24, 2010

ON THE TWELFTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS, MY TRUE LOVE GAVE TO ME......LIFE

Proverbs 8:35   "For whoever finds me finds life, and obtains favor from the Lord."

The last of the days of Christmas, tomorrow being the birth of my savior, Jesus. Happy Birthday my Lord.  You have been on my heart always, but today, special feelings about Your birth, Your life and Your death have been so strong in me.  You came as a baby, lived as a man, and died as a sacrifice so that I might have life in You, in the Father.  And that life is abundant life.

The gift of life that you gave me, todays gift, is my life that I am living today.  This life that you have changed so in the last seven months.  This life, so inhabited by You my Lord.  I am so awestruck at what I am doing, how my life is, how wonderful  and beautiful you have made it.  You have become the center of my whole being, the first thought I have when I awake and the last thought I  have before falling asleep at night.  I see you in everything I do, everything I think, the things I see, I see You in them.

Tonight, at church for prayer and communion, as we stood there, I was looking at the plate of bread, representing Your body, and prayer was  made, telling of your sacrifice for me, and You showed me the bread in a different way, that it represented life.  The life you gave me.  The cup, placed in circles in the tray, only the center three were unbroken and you told me to take a cup from those as it was the Inner Circle, and You considered me a part of the Inner Circle, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.  Me, a part of Your Inner Circle.  I do not know how to express myself here. I only know I feel so loved by You, my God. That You have drawn me into the Holy of Holies and are making my life that you have given me a part of You, so solid that I can never fall away, never would want to leave it.

You have taken my life, heart broken and without reason after Robert died, and given me so much purpose, so filled with You and Your love for me.  You have blessed me with everything I want...only You.  I am so content Father, not needing anything.  Knowing that whatever happens You will take care of me.  I have no fear of tomorrow because I know You are with me, I know You will take care of my finances, as long as I observe Your precepts, Your guidance from Your Word.  I know that my health is in Your hands and I am healthy, so blessed by Your Healing Hands.  I can go no where that You have not made ready for me to go.  When the enemy attacks You readily make  me aware of what is happening and I am prepared by the attack and can quickly counter with Your Word. My God, my God, how I love you.  How I adore You.  You are so everything to me, my LIFE.

You have taken all my worries, all my cares, and given me the freedom I have as I am Your child.  You give me words of wisdom, encouragement, and love; and You have taught me how to bless others with like words.  You have given me friends to love me and to have fun with.  To walk with in this life and to fellowship with, to laugh with, and to share Your blessings with.

I have obtained favor from you Father.  I found You and You gave me life.  You gave me A life in You, A life to shine for You, A life to worship and love You.  You made me into a woman of substance.  A woman You can know will follow Your path into Your righteousness.  I am so blessed as I am a Woman of God.  You have blessed me with Godly principles to follow to keep my walk unto You holy, wholly unto You, no other.  I give You all the Glory and Honor You are due, my Lord.  You are so beautiful to me, and I desire nothing else but to dwell in Your presence, Your Holy presence.  In Your presence is LIFE itself.  What a life you have given me, what a precious, annointed gift.

This gift, Father, and my thanks for it, is only for You.  No other comments for others tonight, just for You.  Between You and me.  You, my Father, Holy One, Annointed King, precious Spirit of Life, I give You all my praise, all my worship, all my Life back to You as I have nothing else to give.  Everything I have is Yours Lord, use me as You will for Your glory.

Life is the Gift, My life is the offering I bring to You, I return it all back to You for each day as long as You leave me here on earth. I thank You for  making my LIFE a part of Heaven on earth with Your presence with me each moment.  This twelfth day gift, You my God, You my Lord, my All in All, all my love this 24th day of December, 2010.

1 comment:

  1. This is the most Beautiful Birthday Card you ever could have written and hand delivered to the Lord.. He is still reading, rereading every word-- not because He does not know it, but because your love Fills up His heart.

    Love by definition needs to give. But Love also inherently needs to be loved the same.

    God bless you Miss Pat with all the Love of God flowing in you, to you and through you ~~

    ReplyDelete