Thursday, December 30, 2010

MY PRAYER FOR THE NEW YEAR 2011

Psalms 42:8  "The Lord will command His loving kindness in the daytime, and in the night His song shall be with me, a prayer to the God of my life."

Father, I would like to thank You first for all You have done for me this past year.  So much has happened, I lost BeBe in January, I lost Danny in September, he was just in the middle of his life, his new life, but You, my Lord, in Your wisdom took him home. I can only trust You my God.  And You comforted me in that also.  You gave me Your wisdom, Your strength, blessings, so many blessings, and yes, my precious Lord, Your wonderful, never failing love.  Thank You for all You have given me, Your servant.  I only can thank You with all my heart, and offer my worship, my never-ending worship and love to You.  But tonight, my Father, I want to offer up a prayer to You for my new year coming, 2011. Tomorrow night it is here.

Heavenly Father,

As this year ends, and a new year begins, I pray You will be merciful to Your beloved child.  I ask Lord, that You give me Your forgiveness when I fail in my human form to please You.  I will never do it willingly, my God, as I do not want to ever do anything that grieves Your Holy Spirit, but because I am human and not perfected in You yet, I know there will be times I fail.  Forgive me, Father, and when it happens, restore me to You with Your understanding and love.

I want to ask Your love and healing hands on my family, Lord.  My personal family as well as my loving church family.  There are so many physical needs Father, and I ask healing for each one that needs.  Father, I ask your guidance and protection over them as well.  For the young ones, I ask that You would keep them unto Yourself, as a Shepherd with His sheep, not letting them stray for the enemy would snare them. I trust them all to Your care Father.

For my friends, both old and new ones, Lord, pour out Your blessings on them.  Protect their health, heal their bodies, and put joy in their hearts.  I ask peace to abide with them always.  Lord, Your peace.

Father, for my FB family.  The wonderful, God fearing and loving friends that You gave to me through that media.  Lord, it is such a blessing to know Your children who love You and worship You as I do.  Father, I ask blessings on each of them in Your name.  Give them good health and riches from Your kingdom, Lord.

Father for those in ministry, I ask Your plan for them to be revealed early in the year so they may continue the year in Your work, bringing glory to You and increasing the number of the Kingdom in Your Name. For Your ministry leaders, Father, I ask Your protection from the enemy, as he would seek to destroy them in his deeds, to bring about a scattering of the sheep.  Father, I ask that this enemy be identified in their midst and be trampled down by Your Word.  Be mericiful to Your ministers, Lord, as they are humans trying their best, giving to You their all.  Restore them daily, Father, to Your Glory.

For my work Lord.  Let my actions, the words of my mouth, everything I do at work, be unto You for Your glory.  Let no one ever doubt to Whom I belong.  Let me be kind and considerate, keep my heart and mind pure, let no judgment enter into my mind or heart, as but for Your grace, their I go. 

For the leaders of my country Lord.  I pray You will convict all hearts that do not recognize Your authority over them.  I ask that You pour out on them a knowledge of You so that they can never doubt Your Kingdom that over shadows anything here on earth.  Father, put a love in them for the people of this country.  Let them be reminded constantly for whom they are put there to serve.  And Father, I ask protection over them from the enemy.  I ask that You be their Light, their Guide.

For those in the military, Lord, I ask Your protection over them as they fight for freedom in countries so far from their homes, but in securing freedom there, they protect the freedom of our own country.  Father, be with their families and sustain them each day.  Let these soldiers return home safely.  For those that you call home, Lord, I ask comfort and mercy for their families.  Your love to comfort them.

For myself, Lord, I ask little.  You bless me so much, I am so content.  I ask thought Father, that You guide me and lead me.  I know You have more for me Father.  If it is to go where You lead, I will go.  I will wait until You show me Your plan, Your direction.  And then I will go.  My God, You know what it is I truly desire of You.  I want Your presence with me, day and night.  I want to reach out and feel You near.  I want my heart kept pure, for Your dwelling place to be within me.  I want my mind renewed in You daily, so no thoughts of anything but You are there.  I thank You for my health and ask that You protect my body from anything the enemy would try to put on me.  I give You complete control over my mind, my body, my spirit is Yours Father.  My soul rests in You.  Just more of You each day, Father, is my prayer for myself.  More of You, less of me.

Blessed Father, this is my prayer for the new year.  If I have forgotten anything, please forgive me. You know me so well, that I will add it tomorrow night, or as I feel the Spirits leading me to pray. One more day, Lord, in a few hours the old year will be gone.  The new year, alive with all the dreams and possibilities You place there for me, it is exciting, waiting with eagerness as to what You will do with me.  I am clay in Your hands, Father, waiting to be molded into what You want me to be in You.

I worship You and love You with all my heart.  You are all I desire, this day, this night, this old year and all I will ever desire in the new year.  All my devotion is yours, this 30th day of December, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment