Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Come, Lord Jesus, Come

Revelation 22: 7  "Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book."

 The Lord is coming.  His Word proclaims His plan to return for His Bride.  Do you find yourself looking to the sky, at the clouds, anticipating with joy His return. Praying, "Let it be today my Lord, come today."  What a wonderful prayer from your lips to the Lord's ears, telling him you are ready for Him to come today. Not because things are so hard and difficult for you here on earth, but because you want to be joined with Him to be in His presence forever, to look upon His beautiful face and worship Him. 

Or,  do you look away when you see beautiful rays of light coming from beyond a cloud, fearful that it is the Light of the Savior getting ready to burst through in all His Glory.  Telling yourself that people have been saying forever that the Lord was coming back soon.  Don't fall into satan's trap, telling yourself lies, thinking you have lots of time.  No one save the Father knows the day or the hour, but the prophetic words of the end time happenings are revealing themselves on a daily basis.  We don't know the day or the hour, but we do know He is Coming!  And He said it would be soon.  Turn away from your worldly pleasures and accept the Lord now, while there is time to rejoice in His return.

As for me, I am ready for His return. I will not hesitate, I will not look back, I will lift my hands up to Him and begin to worship Him, calling out to Him my love, my praise.  Telling Him of His worthiness, His majesty, His power, His glory, thanking Him for His return, for His saving grace unto me, for the knowledge that unto Him I will be delivered, to live and reign with Him forever.

I look at the clouds daily, and I ask, is it today, my King?  Will you come for me today?  I worship Your Holiness, my Lord.  You are truly a majestic King, the King who came to earth to bring salvation to me, that I might be a child of God.  That I might know the Father through you.  That I am able to have the intimate relationship with my Father, feeling His loving presence around me always.  You, Lord Jesus, made the way for this for me and I will forever worship You.  I forever will be looking for Your return, when I will bow down and worship You, my King.  My glorious King, so worthy of all my praise. So ready for your return my Lord. 

I would ask of You daily, Lord, to search me and find anything that is unfitting for your Bride, reveal it to me, so I may repent of it immediately, standing bolding inYou before my Father, asking forgiveness; to stay in that precious presence, never missing a minute of His glory and love.  That I be found to be fitting to be Your Bride.  May Your peace reign in my heart and soul, knowing I am in You in the Father.

So, my Lord and King, today I pray YOU COME QUICKLY, I am ready my Lord.  Are you ready my friends, to join me in the throng of worshipers, singing up to the Lord, "Holy, Holy, Holy are You Lord, we worship and adore You" and crying up to Him, Come, Lord Jesus, Come.

As I am, loving You, my Lord, this 30th day of November, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment