Friday, November 26, 2010

Worship Bubbling From WIthin My Heart

Psalms 149:1  "Praise the Lord!  Sing to the Lord a new song."

I was sitting here tonight asking the Lord for direction when His praises began to bubble up inside of my heart and flowing out.  Worship from my heart, a new song, one that began in my heart and took words to song as it came out of my mouth.  When I think about the Lord, and all He has done for me, my heart fills to overflowing with praise and I just have to worship my Father.  All the day, the words of praise to my Lord are stirring in my soul.

My Lord, my heart is yours, I have no closed doors in my heart where you cannot go. Feel free to search my heart O Lord, I want it to be pure and cleansed in the blood of the Lamb.  I want nothing to stain the words and songs of worship that begin there for You. Am I not your beloved child, my God. Then search me and show me anything that is not of You, so I may rid myself of the things unworthy of Your Vessel, the Vessel that I so want to be Your continual Dwelling Place.

When sadness overwhelmes you, when heaviness falls on you like a blanket that you cannot shed, when you are searching for answers and none come, let your mind begin to think upon the Lord.  Let your heart remember His love for you, let your spirit rise within your soul and let worship bubble up, rise out of your mouth and worship the Lord.  You will find with each phrase coming forth, joy will enter your heart, heaviness will become as air that is moved by the wind, and answers will come pouring into your being, the Lord directing His new song back to you as yours rises to Him, He never receives without returning more than was given, as it is His way.

Oh, Father, You are Life, restoring old with new. What is mine that I could only give more to You.

Let my songs of worship and praise continue to bubble up within me and pour out to give You the glory, the honor and worship You are due. My heart is yours, my Lord, this 26th day of November, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment