Monday, November 29, 2010

How Can I Keep From Worshiping Your Name

I am working on my homework; reading Genesis from your Holy Word, the beautiful Words stop me and I begin to worship you my Lord.  I continue on after a while, worship music playing Holy, Holy, Holy are You Lord, and I can do nothing but weep, raise my hands and worship you My God.  I just cannot stop worshiping.

Homework undone, left to sit a while longer as I sit in the presence of a Holy God whose love surrounds me like a warm flow of sonshine.  I sit and wait for His voice to fill my spirit; soft, loving is His voice, words that are music to my soul; and this glorious music stirs me to worship once again.

My Lord comforts me as I grieve at the fact that His children pass up opportunities to rise and worship Him.  As a beautiful song played, a wonderful chance to rise up and raise their hands to Him and worship our precious Lord; but no, they sat and let one more chance to show Him love and thanks pass by.  Soon times to openly worship Him will be no more, they will have lost this time of fellowship with Him.  I grieved for my precious Lord, as I could feel His heart, left hungry for more worship from His children; not being called down from His Throne Room to visit with them.  As I stood alone worshiping, I grieved for their loss.

And now I sit, lessons pushed aside, not wanting to stop my worship to my Lord.  Nothing more important than my Lord, never wanting to be out of His presence, willing to do whatever it takes to please Him, to bless Him, to glorify Him.  My Father, whose love and grace mean life to me, He gives me a reason for my life. 

How can I keep from worshiping Your Name, Father.  I can't stop worshiping You, there is nothing or noone that can keep me from worshiping You.  To be truthful, I don't want to. I live to worship You. Worshiping You is the most important thing in the world, because it keeps me in Your presence.  And that is where I want to stay.

You, my Lord, will be worshiped continually by me this 29th day of November, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment