Friday, January 7, 2011

WHILE I AM WAITING

Jude 20-21   "But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit. Keep yourselves in God's love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life."

You promised my Lord, to return for me, for my brothers and sisters in You, I am waiting. I am so waiting for You my Savior.  Some days I can hardly contain my excitement as I read Your Word, knowing that You love me, feeling You here with me, Your presence so sweet and warm. O Jehovah God, You are here. I know You are. As I am writing this, my letter of love to You, I can feel You here with me, looking at my words, seeing my heart.

You give me words to put here on the blog, and I obey as I have submitted my will to Yours.  I write what You tell me. But my favorite things to write, precious Lord, are my words of love to You.  My letter to You alone.  My Lord, what You have given me, so wonderful, so blessed, Your love and Your grace.  The sweet peace that You pour over my head as I lift my love up to You, as I sing songs of worship to only You.  It doesn't matter where I am, I sing my songs of love to You, my heart overflows with words of worship to You alone. 

I love Your presence my God.  There in Your presence, I weep as I can do nothing else as Your presence is so sweet and beautiful.  I can feel Your hand wipe the tears from my cheek, so soft, so loving. And You tell me not to cry, but I can only cry more as there is so much love coming from You, the weight of Your love, like gold bars, so beautiful and costly, my Lord, You gave so much to show your love for me,  filling my heart to every part; no part left bare, all included and filled with this precious love and peace.

Jesus, Jesus, how I love you.  How I have proved you over and over.  You have never failed me.  Your love intensifies my faith, knowing that no where can I go that You will not be there and that Your light, Your love will surround me, making my path glow with that love light.  Knowing that I can do nothing to keep You from loving me, that I will always be Your child.

I kind of got lost here in Your presence, my God. What I started out to tell You here, was that while I am waiting for You to return, my faith builds as I see the blessings You pour out on me.  As I see how You make all my paths straight, light those paths so I see plainly Your way for me, my faith builds, getting stronger each day.  My faith builds praying in the Spirit, drawing on the Spirit's leading, showing me how I can trust You more and more.  Knowing in my heart, that You said it, and it is true.  "Behold, I come quickly."  And Lord, I am waiting.  Each day having my faith grow in You,  Each day filled with the knowledge that You will come for me, come to take me home with You; the home you have prepared, so lovingly prepared to share with me. Thank you my Lord, I am ready for You to come....I am waiting.

This is written by me to my God, my beautiful Lord. But He is not just returning for me, but for all those who love Him beyond life itself.  Who have purifed their hearts and given unto Him complete control of their lives, who has given up their will unto His will.  He will be coming, He will be coming soon.  I pray you will be watching and are waiting...

Dearest Lord, my love is Yours only.  I worship only You.  You are all my righteousness, I am complete in You.  I love You, I love You, I love You...this 7th day of January, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment