Saturday, January 29, 2011

NO CALL UNANSWERED

Zephaniah 3:9  "Then will I purify the lips of the peoples, that all of them may call on the name of the Lord and serve Him shoulder to shoulder." 

All are called, but not all answer.  Why is that do you think?  Do you think it is just that they do not love the Lord enough to answer the call; what do you think the reason would be not to answer the call of the Lord.  I believe they love the Lord.  I think a lot of people do not realize they have been called.  I believe that so many times, some folks have their eyes on what someone else is doing and think that they would never be able to do something so wonderful, so beautiful for the Lord.  So when they are being called, they do not hear the voice of the Lord that is speaking just to them.  They have heard too many times that they are not a good speaker, not a good musician, can't sing.  The enemy lies so well.  God knows what you can do, He made you.  He knows you.  He knows His plan for you.

The Lord calls us to minister to His people, either by the Word, by music, sometimes just in love.  He calls, expecting us to answer.  When we answer God's call, He will get us ready for His ministry.  God will teach us His ways, giving us His words.  He will purify our hearts, our lips so that every word uttered are words of Him, by Him and for Him; nothing of us will come forth through the lips speaking for the Lord.  Purification of our hearts is necessary as out of the heart the mouth speaks.  Hearts must be  santified in the Lord. 

Once we have our hearts ready, the Lord will begin to give us messages to share with others.  Sharing the Word to those who may not know Jesus, or who have hesitated receiving Him in their hearts is such an important ministry.  It is a wonderful, blessed ministry as you see first hand what the touch of the Lord does in peoples lives.  Those who are called to minister in music, sharing songs that touch the Lord's heart, teaching people how to worship God, love Him with music, play an important role in the plan of God. To come into His presence during worship, God's children feel the touch of the Lord, know He is there, loving every moment of their worship.  So important...worship.  To draw the Lord....have Him there.  And love ministers, what a joy to be around them.  Their love for others shines off their faces with the light of the Lord.  There is no mistaking who they are, pure joy radiating from their eyes.  God's love being transferred from the throne to God's children.  Such a call, such a work for the Lord.

The Lord does not place you in His ministry and leave you.  He is always there, close, watching, listening to you.  Waiting in case you need to call on Him when you run into a rough spot, need special help or just want to visit with Him.  Your call will never go unanswered.  When you work for the Lord, you have a hot line direct to Him.  No call goes unanswered.  God will always be there for you, never leaving your side.

He calls, you answer....you call, He answers.  A constant line of communication, you and God, God and you.  Beautiful, wonderful words of God coming to you, aiding and blessing you as you do the Lord's will.  When He calls you, do not worry about what someone may say, or not say.  Some may want to tell you that God is probably not calling you, you are just feeling that way due to some song you heard, some sermon, but you know when God is calling.  All God's children are called to do one work or another for Him.  So stand on Holy Ground, and hold on tight to the Lord.  He knows what He is doing when He calls...and when you answer, He will teach you what you are to do.

My Lord, I am answering, to all Your calls.  I am ready to do Your will, do Your bidding.  Not ever turning away, Lord, I am never turning away from You.  You are my shield, my strength, and my substance.  I will love You and follow You wherever You lead.  You are my Lord, my wonderful friend.  I have a friend who loves me and will lead me, lead me in His Word, in His Light, with His presence surrounding me. 

I love You, my Lord, each day, more and more.  I love to worship You, I love to sing songs of love and praise to You.   You are so worthy of all my worship.  So worthy.  I want more of You, as I answer Your call, this 29th day of January, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment