Sunday, January 30, 2011

STOP RUNNING

Proverbs 28:1  "The wicked man flees though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion."

When the enemy comes around, what do you do?  I think we have gotten so use to running and hiding behind the Lord, letting Him fight every little battle we have against the enemy, we are beginning to sound like babies again.  Always crying out when evil comes against us, striking out at us, causing us to lose our battles...why do we do this?  And yes, before I go any further, we can always go to the Lord for our help.  But have you forgotten some important lessons that God has taught us from His Word?

Why do you constantly let satan run all over you, steal from you, defeat you?  It is time to stand in victory and proclaim the Word of God.  When the enemy comes, stop running from him.  You know the Word of God, you know who you are in Him, you have been given the POWER of God.

It is time to stand up and show satan who you are.  You are the child of Almighty God, the Lord of Hosts, the Great I Am, the Creator of all heaven and earth, and the Creator of all within.  When you are santified through the blood of the Lamb, righteous in the sight of God, God gives you all the things you need to make it here on earth.  He has given you His Holy Word as instruction on how you are to live your life, how you are to handle things when they come against you.  You have been given His Holy Spirit to led and guide you.  The Lord, each day, as you thank and worship Him, restores and refreshes you.

You are strong in the Lord.  You have been given the power to defeat all the enemy's wiles, every arrow thrown at you can be cast down by the Word of God.  Speak the Word and be victorious over all evil that comes at you.  God wants you to grow in His Word, know who you are on this earth.  You are not some weakling, without strength or resources.  You have the greatest resources in the world, the Word of God.  Read the Word, know what the Lord says about your abilities in Him, know what can be accomplished in the Name of Jesus.  But, as a word of caution, remember whose Name it is that is giving you the power. It is Jesus, not yourself.  Humbly come and thank the Lord for His power and strength, His love and mercy.  With all love and thanksgiving, worship the Lord your God, thanking Him that you have victory in the Name of Jesus.  Not of yourself, but of Him.

So the next time the enemy comes against you, stand firm, your feet planted on the Rock of your salvation, Jesus; speak the Word of God, and rebute the enemy and cast him down in Jesus Name.  You have the power given to you by God to do so, start practicing what the Word of God tells you to do, live in victory, live in peace.

My God, how you have blessed me, your child.  I have the power to rebuke the enemy when he comes against me in any form he wants to present himself.  Illness, work, mind, what ever the attack, I will be bold and be offensive in the battle.  I will pursue him in my full armor of God.  My belt of truth will be around my waist, I will be wearing my breastplate of righteousness, my feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace, I will take up my shield of faith, my helmet of salvation will adorn my head and the sword of the spirit will cut through any words the enemy tries to attack me with.  I will be prayed up, knowing that communication between You, my God, and I is vital to my being able to have that boldness in You.  It is never something that I alone have, I have nothing but what is given to me through Your love of me, through Your wanting me to stand bold in You.  Everything has been done to give me this power in You.  Everything accomplished when my Savior went to the cross, took on all my sins, died for me and rose again in victory against the enemy.  There is nothing now that stands between You and me, my Lord.  Nothing.  You have given me all I need to do Your will, and now, my God, I will go out as You lead.

My love is stronger each day,  my Father.  Each day, when I think it would be impossible to love You more, You show me how to do so.  I love You so much. You are wonderful, glorious, the Light of my life.  No one can separate me from You.  I am Yours all my days.  This day, dedicated to my love, my God, this 30th day of January, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment