Tuesday, January 11, 2011

ENDLESS LOVE

Isaiah 55:3 (Message)  "Pay attention, come close now, listen carefully to my life-giving, life-nourishing words. I'm making a lasting covenant commitment with you, the same that I made with David; sure, solid, enduring love."

Beautiful, unrestrained, unashamed love I pour out to you, my Lord.  Your words are life to my soul, Your love warmth to my heart.  I give you all my love Father, as I read Your words to me.  Your life-giving, life-nourishing words.  You so want me to understand exactly what You mean.  You are not just saying these words because I want so badly to hear them. You are telling me what Your Word says.  What the meaning behind these words are.  You want me to know You, to know You will take care of me, always.  You are telling me not to worry about food or drink, not to be concerned about what I will have to wear, how I will maintain my household, don't worry about the vehicle, don't worry about a thing.  I have You.  I have Your Word which tells me not to be concerned for tomorrow.  You know what tomorrow holds and You have already gone there and prepared the way for me.

You will set me up on high places, places where we can be as One, together, as You pour Your love on me, and as I sing songs of worship to You, honoring You with my love, my attention, my affection, my everything in exchange for Your presence.

You have made a covenant commitment to me, You have promised me that You would see to all my needs, nothing will be overlooked as You complete what I have lack of, You fulfill every thing necessary for my livlihood, for maintaining of my life here.  You bless my work, you bless my time at home, so much with Your presence.  You see that whatever I put my hand to is blessed.  You keep me from harm, keeping my body well from disease, from illnesses.  You have been so faithful, Father. 

You give me words of wisdom, You use me to comfort and encourage Your children, You bless me by letting me be used of You.  I am awestruck at times, my God, at what wisdom I hear coming from my lips, knowing that it is surely not of me, but words from You.  I am humbled by Your goodness in using me.  I only want to be Your vessel, Your willing vessel, to be used in whatever You need.

Your covenant, Your enduring love, endless, to eternity.  Father, I so love You.  I commit myself always to You, loving only You, looking only to You for guidance, for deliverance from the enemy that would attempt to put thoughts in my mind not of You.  I know You are keeping me unto Yourself, keeping my mind renewed with Your Word.  You refresh my soul, my spirit knows Your voice, and I listen for it always.  I know the difference between the enemy's lies and Your voice of assurance that I am in Your Light, in Your love.

I am listening quietly my God, to hear Your voice at all times.  When I worship You, and You come to me, lifting me up to You, in Your presence, I will hear Your words, gently whispering Your thoughts to me, what You would have me say, what You would have me do, and the sweet, loving words of Your mightly enduring, endless love for me.  My God, how I desire more of You, less of me.  Take all of me, Lord, entwine my will, my life, so into Yours that I can no longer tell the difference of where I end and You begin.  I want to be only of You, Your love, Your thoughts...just You.  Bind me unto You, my Lord.

My Father, to You be all the glory, all the honor; receive my love, my adoration, my everything, this 11th day of January, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment