Friday, January 28, 2011

WHAT WILL I SEE WHEN I SEE YOU, LORD

1 Chronicles 16:11  "Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always."

Have you ever wondered what God will look like when you get to heaven and stand before Him?  I have, and often wondered what His appearance is like.  When Moses went up the mountain, the Lord protected Moses from seeing His face, so there are no accounts of what God looks like.  But I was thinking about it again today and today, the Lord spoke to me about it. 

I asked of my God, what will I see when I see You Lord, when I get to Heaven and I can see You, You will be there in front of me; no veils, no need of protecting me, it will be my time with You, finally, and I will see You.  What will I see?  And because He knows my heart was just not being curious but truly desiring Him, desiring to know Him more, He answered.

God said "You will see a spectrum of colors, for I am all colors, in a bright light; every number you ever knew and wondered about concerning me, I am all numbers.  I am all things to all people.  You will see what you are looking to see.  You will see love, you will see mercy.  You will see forgiveness and grace.  You will see eyes that will take in every part of  you in one glance, looking through you, seeking your purity, seeing if only I am in your heart and mind.  I will know if you are so excited at finally coming into My presence here to be with Me.  Then you will see My open arms; you will feel them close around you, you will feel My heart beating so close against yours as they become one.  Then you will hear me whisper so gently in your ear, "Welcome home, my precious child; my good and faithful servant", and as you begin to sing, Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty, you will have seen my face."

I will have seen His face. 

Isn't that all we really want to do. Is to know our Lord.  We will have the opportunity to know everythiing when we get there into the Throne Room and see Him, see His face.  But now, we can know Him, here, on earth.  We can have that part of heaven here, where we are.  When you give yourself totally unto the Lord, call out for our God, when you hunger and thirst for only Him, longing for that relationship where you feel His presence with you daily, we can have Him here with us.  We don't see Him, as we will someday, but we can feel Him.  We can feel Him with us, know He is here. Do you know what His touch feels like, His gentle touch across your brow when you are tired; have you felt His hand brush the tears off your cheek, His breath blowing through you, restoring you with His strength when you are weary, so tired, needing His special touch.  How wonderful He is, how so very beautiful.  Beautiful in that touch, that breath, that love.  If you truly love the Lord, give all your worship to Him, give Him the thanks and praise He is so wanting to hear from you, He will come to you also.  He is waiting to give you all of Him here, if you truly desire Him more that anything, anyone else.

My God, how I worship You.  I pour out my heart to you, Lord, thoughts and love for you consume me daily. I have no other desire but to be with You, to have Your presence around me, staying with me constantly.  I know I will have to wait to see Your face, but now I want all of You I can have here with me.  I want more of You every day, Lord, more of You. I want You to replace all my thoughts with Your thoughts, take away my will and in it's place, put Your will; I want Your love to fill my heart so I can give it to others, so they can come to know You too.  All of You, my God, nothing of me left.  Just You.

I love You Lord, with all my heart I love You.  You are everything to me.  I will declare Your righteousness, glory and power forever, and I am yours this 28th day of January, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment