Wednesday, September 7, 2011

THE DEEP TOUCH OF THE LORD

Psalm 42:7  "Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me."

My Lord, I can hardly take a breath without the overwhelming knowledge of my heart's passion for You.  Words of love rise up out of my mouth constantly and I can feel Your presence with me.  The Holy Spirit constantly warming me with Your love, with Your words of love, drawing me deeper and deeper into You, into Your presence.  I had no idea life could be like this, had I known, I would like to think I would have come to You sooner.  But part of me wonders if that would have happened with all that was going on.  There was a time that You had set to draw me to You, completely, without reservation, without any interference from outside matters, just me, just You.  An appointment in time, Your perfect time.  You have used all the things that happened prior to that time to bring glory to Your Name, to draw my attention to how You have sustained me, protected me, loved me and given me grace and mercy through those years, those days.

The shadow over my life has been lifted as Your Light has filled every part of me.  No longer is there any doubt when things seem to go crazy in my earthly walk as I know Who holds me in His hands, Who is watching over all that is going on, and I know Who has already known that this would take place; that You have prepared me for what will happen.  You have shown me Your faithfulness, Your passion for me, and I know You are not leaving me, no matter what I do, You will never leave me.  I will likewise never leave You, my King.  I know a day may come when I am told to deny You.  I am ready for that day; I will never deny You.  My heart, so deeply rooted in You, will never let those words rise out of me.  I can only stand and profess my eternal love for You, knowing that no matter what happens, I am with You, here on earth or in Your throne room.

Deeper and deeper I am drawn into Your Word, into the messages You have put there for me, for Your Bride.  I only have to look at a scripture, begin to read and You begin to show me what there is for me there, that special message that You put there so long ago and I never saw those messages until now.  But this is when You planned for me to have knowledge of Your Word, to know what Your love can do, to know what faith can build.  I have built a sanctuary for You, my Lord, built on the faith that You have brought me to with Your constant message of love and grace, with Your sweet presence keeping me each day close to You, deep in Your heart.

How marvelous is Your presence, my Lord.  How beautiful is Your touch.  What love.  Indescrible, Your love, Your touch, Your presence.  I have difficulty telling people how I feel as it is so hard to put into words, the feeling I get when I am drawn so deep into Your presence.  When You lift me from one place and spiritually show me another place, and then put me back; that is so hard to tell people that have never known that kind of relationship with You.  They don't understand how You can transport me out of myself to show me something You want me to understand, to write about.  I can only pray that one day soon they too, will know the deep touch, the beauty of Your presence, the magnitude of Your love.

My Lord, how I love You.  When I think of what You gave, the blood You shed for me, so I could experience this freedom in You, this deep, beautiful, intimate relationship with You.  I can only say, again and again, I love You my Lord, I love You, Jesus, my King, my Savior, my Beloved.

This 7th day of September, 2011, I am falling deeper and deeper in love with You, my Lord, and living deep into deep with You, loving Your sweet touch on my life, Your glorious presence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment