Monday, June 13, 2011

WITHIN THE WALLS

Psalm 116:2  "Because He turned His ear to me, I will call on Him as long as I live."

I looked at houses this weekend looking for just the one that the Lord would have for me to lease.  Job secured, but needed a house to live in.  Decided on the area to be close to dear friends, and then the looking began.  Today, the Lord led us to a house not far away with good access to  my job, only about 15 miles away.  Not bad, and with back roads to go most of the way.  Looks good.  The house will work well for me, Lord.  It looks like You, once again, have me covered all the way. 

Christian boss, Christian realtor, definitely Your hand moving things for me; providing as You always do.  Your ear entuned to me, my heart entuned to You, to Your Spirit. You never cease to amaze me, dear Lord.  Perfect peace, knowing that You love me and will take care of all the details of Your plans for me.

As I began thinking about the walls, inside the walls of the house I looked at, thinking how cozy this home would be; the enemy again came to remind me that I would be living there alone. But he is so wrong.  I am never alone.  Within the walls, the confines of any place that I am, You are there with me.  Walls only stand to form structure, as Your Word forms structure for my life.  Your Word is the frame work for my life, as walls are the frame work for a house.  Without the frame, nothing can stand; nothing is secure.

Within Your Word, everything is found to formulate a well framed vessel for Your sanctuary.  I find forgiveness and mercy, the foundation of love.  I stand on the foundation of Your love.  The ceiling of grace, my covering I stand under, Your hand sheltering me from all harm.  Free flowing peace, the air moved around by fans of understanding and freedom; and sunshine flowing through the windows of Your precious words to me, pouring joy throughout my being. And then, the life of this vessel You have made of me, for Your indwelling, the very life, Your breath giving completeness.  From the foundation to the very top, You, my Lord, have  made me complete in You.  I am a complete vessel, a complete dwelling for You.

I trust my Lord, that as I complete preparations to follow You here, everything will fall into place as You have ordained it.  I know that if this house is the one, everything will work out for it.  I only want Your complete will for my life, including where I live and which house.  Did you think it nice, my King?  It will never be what You have planned for me in Your eternal kingdom, but I do believe we, You and I, can be happy there.  I know, we will be happy wherever it is though, as I am always so blessed wherever You are.  As long as I am in Your presence, I am never alone.

This 13th day of June, 2011, I am within the walls of my Beloved's will for me, and I plan never to stray from my Lord.  I love You, my King, my Lord, how I love You.  My heart rejoices in Your love for me.....I know You love me.....I am so blessed by You.

No comments:

Post a Comment