Friday, June 24, 2011

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

Mark 9:23b  "Everything is possible for him who believes."

The Message Bible translates this as "There are no "if" among believers.  Anything can happen."  If there were days I needed this verse, this is one of them.  I am beginning to feel as though I have been put on a raft by my "family" and set to drift all alone.  It is so strange that people that are always there for you seem so distant once you make a move to follow the Lord, and it is not what they would have liked to see you do.  It does hurt, and I guess today was just a day for licking my wounds.  Rough, although my assistant did her best to encourage.  And yes, I know it is probably self defense on their parts, to not let it hurt so much, but it still affects me, more because I love them so much.  They should know it is hard for me also, as I do love them so, to leave, but they should know that unless you are in God's will, you are not happy, not content; just lost.  So follow my Lord I will, I must, there is no other way.

When things seem difficult, Lord, You are here.  You are here with me, holding me, lifting me from despair, heartache, showing me bit by bit the plans You have for me.  I know this is no longer my home, as You have made me feel at home five hours from here.  I am so excited about my new home, well the area, as there is no home yet. But You will have just the right house for me.  I know there will be a prayer closet in it as it is my desire to have a room that only You and I abide in.  A room where I can be in total communication with You through prayer, through worship.  A place for You to abide with me in such a precious peace, such a presence You will bring there to me, the sweet fragrance of Your love, the joy You shed everywhere You go.  I know there will be such a room in the house You pick for me.

Never have I loved as I do now.  I would not have thought it possible to fall in love with You.  Love You, fear You, follow You, yes; but to passionately fall in love with You, adore You, think of You constantly, desiring so to be with You, to spend all my time in Your presence, I would have never dreamed it would be so.  To be truly one with You.  Before now, I never understood that phrase.  But I am now and more so each day, one with You.  How I love You, Jesus.  My beautiful Savior, my glorious Lord.  You give so much more than it is possible to give back to You.  You give me hope for each new day, Your mercies are new each morning; I don't have to depend on what was yesterday, for each day is new in You.  Your blessings on me, amazing blessings; You take care of all my needs, You provide for me completely.  And Your love, my Lord, my Beloved, Your love so unconditional, so unfailing, it gives me such joy, such peace, such contentment. 

How can I not love You so much.  I want to worship You with all of my being, everything I am rejoices in worship to You.  You deserve all the glory, all the praise of my heart, my soul.  I will sing praises to You each morning, I will go through each day making my life, my ways as worship to You.  I will live to worship You.  O, Holy Lord, truly You see my heart, surely You see how very much I adore You alone.  I thank You for loving me and drawing me to You in such a special, blessed way.  To be Your worshiper, to be Your love and to love You.

This 24th day of June, 2011, I know that anything is possible in You.  That nothing is out of reach for those who love You, who worship and adore You.  To know You is to have complete trust in You, to believe in what You tell me, to follow where You lead me.  There are no "ifs", only endless possibilities in You, all is possible in my Jesus, my Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment