Friday, June 10, 2011

HIGHLY FAVORED

Psalm 90:17  "May the favor of the Lord our God rest upon us; establish the work of our hands for us..., yes, establish the work of our hands."

What an amazing day this has been, my Lord.  You do not leave one thing undone.  You have seen to everything that I needed this day, and gave me such a blessed time.  Such a blessed time.  Church tonight at Destiny was wonderful; total worship for most of the night and then the sanctuary breaking loose in praise and shouts of glory unto You.  How great it was.  I know You were blessed, Lord, as I was so blessed worshiping You. 

Meeting my friend, the one You have placed in my life was so special.  Just as if we had met in person long before now, You already had placed us in each other's hearts.  When there are people so in love with You, that love just transcends to each other.  So special the time was my Lord.  I just wanted to take time before anything else to thank You, Lord, to thank You for the blessings of this trip, the specialness of this day.   You make everything special to me Lord, but today You made it amazing.  And I haven't even gone to Glory Explosion yet.  The joy is just beginning to flow.

The work of our hands, Lord.  You have responsibilities that You assign to Your children, once they open their hearts to You and give their will unto Yours.  You have given me certain work to do, and I love to do my work for You.  You have  made me a worshipper; it is what I love to do most, as I love to give You praise, I love to worship You, to sing songs to You, my Beloved.  You also have put a burden of intercession on my heart.  To pray for those You give to me.  You give me and other intercessors certain people, certain things to pray for.  These people are ours, they are the ones we cover in prayer, Your children that You want protected from the enemy's snares; we pray for them continually.

The work You put us to is important.  The enemy of course, will come and try to belittle the things we do; try to make us feel that we are getting it wrong; anything to unsettle and disrupt the work.  Father, we are in agreeement that we will bind the enemy from letting his words disrupt our thoughts, to try and separate us from the work You have give us to do.  Strengthen us Lord, let us not be concerned with how it might be perceived by men, but just do our work unto You.  You will make it completely correct and right when we do it with a pure heart unto you.

I thank You for the trust You have in me to give me such an important job.  Prayer, intercession, worship; so important.  I know I don't always have the stamina, the strength to do what I need.  I thank You for the precious Holy Spirit that You sent to me, that leads, guides, encourages and gives me wisdom, strength to carry out my assignments.  Holy Spirit, thank You for not letting me go, for giving me what I need to finish the race, give it my all.

I am truly highly favored, Lord.  I thank You for this.  Today, once again, You gave me favor in the eyes of man, giving me blessings untold, abundance blessings.  Just for being Your child, for loving you, You have blessed me.  I love You so much.  I am in total awe at Your goodness to me.  I know the rest of the things needed for my move will fall into place, as You are leaving nothing undone.  I ask that I chose just the place You want me to be in, that You show me what Your will is. I am not concerned about the details as You are in charge, and You have blessed me thus far and I have no doubts everything else will fall into place.  In Your plan, all I have to do is follow.

This 10th day of June, 2011, I am highly favored.  My Lord loves me, and I love Him.  Precious Lord, You are everything to me.  I love You with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment