Thursday, June 16, 2011

BEULAH LAND

Isaiah 62:4  "No longer will they call you Deserted, or name your land Desolate.  But you will be called Hephzibah, and your land Beulah; for the Lord will take delight in you, and your land will be married."

All day this song Beulah Land has been playing in my spirit.  I knew it was something for this writing; I thought it would be a message for me about my heavenly home, as I so long to be with my Lord.  But tonight as I looked up the scripture, the only one that I could find mentioning Beulah, and knew the Lord meant this scripture for me; not my heavenly home, but He was trying to give me a message, a word directly from His heart to mine.  I looked up the meaning of Hephzibah, I began weeping as I read what the Lord was telling me.  "My delight in You", He is calling me His delight.  Beulah means the land of peace, my land being married meaning my relationship with Him completely restored. 

Do you know, my Lord, how this touches me deeply.  I was not expecting this word.  I have been trying so hard to do everything in my power to restore what has been lost those years before this last one.  Those years when I went through the motions, trying to find my way back to you, to be within Your will again; finding the stress and loss of life hard to overcome.  Loss seems to be able to completely take you out of what you would will for yourself and put you out of control in other's lives and situations.  I got so busy, although praying that you would heal, restore, that I lost sight of You in it all.  I just did what I had learned to do when needing Your help; I did not see You for who You are.  And I have so asked forgiveness, so repented, Lord, this is so hard; so difficult to write.  You know how I tried so fruitlessly.  What a waste of all that time.  All I should have done as I found out this past year is just love You so much, completely give myself unto You in worship, adoration.  This last year has been the best I can ever remember, just being in Your presence, drowning in Your healing balm of mercy and grace; resting in Your tender arms of love.  And for this past year, You have blessed me so much, Your goodness bringing me to tears so often as I see how You have love me.

Tonight, as I once again see Your precious love flowing out to me, Your hand extended with one more touch of Your grace, giving me the song Beulah Land to stir my spirit to write tonight; and then the verse, showing me what You wanted me to know.  You wanted me to find You in Your beautiful Word, find that message so pure and simple, but so spiritually perfect.  I will no longer be deserted as You will never leave me, I won't be desolate as Your grace is always sufficient for me.  You are calling me Hephzibah, Your delight.  My God, my God, how I love You.  I worship You.  I adore You, my Lord.  Your delight, what....I have no words, me, never lost for words and I can find none to truly express my love for you, for what You are telling me, You delight in me.  Papa, how I love You.  The land of peace, I will walk in peace, I will dwell in peace, Your perfect peace.  I am so rich, so very rich.  I have felt that way for so long, so rich in Your blessings to me; tonight I find myself above any wealth I could imagine.

Completely restored with You.  Married with You.  I will never be lost from You again, my Lord.  Never will I feel abandoned by You, or by myself, as You will keep me in perfect peace joined to you. Restored into You, knowing that You are with me always, guiding me, guarding me, giving me life, breathing fresh life into me each moment.  This life will come from You, not anything the world has to offer, but just from You.  This means to me that my life can never be taken from me, nothing You give me will ever be taken from me.  The world cannot harm me, cannot steal from me the gifts You have given to me.  They are mine, poured out on a daily basis from Your throne, from Your heart, directed by Your Holy Spirit for my life, my abundant life.

I love You, my Lord.  I adore every part of You, what You have become to me.  I enhale Your sweet love, the fragrant sweet love that You give to me.  I will worship You with my entire being all my life.  You are so worthy of all worship my God.  All worship.  This 16th day of June, 2011, my Beloved Papa, I am holding Your hand as I walk into Beulah Land.

No comments:

Post a Comment