Saturday, June 4, 2011

SO LOVED

Isaiah 43:4  "Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give men in exchange for you, and people in exchange for your life."

There is no doubt in my heart, my mind that my Lord loves me dearly.  He has shown His love in every way possible. Just His giving His life for me, subjecting Himself to horrific pain and suffering, His crucifixation was more than enough, but each day, He adds more love, He proves Himself to me each day, each evening.  I never feel lonely as I know He is near me. Always with me.

Well, that just jumped out of me to begin.  I just don't want to leave any doubts out there some may have about the love of my Lord.  My Jesus.  When He loves, He loves all the way; it is not a be this way, or do these things for Him to love me.  I don't have to do anything; He requires absolutely nothing to love me.  But how could I possible have this love, this overwhelming love come to me, fill me so completely, knowing it will never cease and not follow that love light back to the Source.  The love of Jesus draws you back to Him.  It is a fine thread, He will not demand love returned, He will not force it returned, but He beckons softly, wooing with that pure love He gives, wrapping a fine, fragile thread of love around your heart, so fine that you really have to open your heart to Him to feel it.  Then a gentle pull from Him, that sweet fragrance of His love pouring out to you, drawing you close....don't pull away.....let go of everything....let His love envelop you to Him.  Yes, there, now you are wrapped in His arms, breath in that sweet, sweet aroma of His love.  Open your heart, let the healing of His love come in and soothe all the hurts, all the pain that you have held there.  Let Him show you how warm His love is, how healing, how beautiful.  As you feel the disappointments and heartache of the past flow out of you, give yourself into His Light, spreading throughout you, seeking anything that should not be there....let it look, let the Light search out every place you may have hidden something you have been ashamed of, He knows it is there, let Him cleanse you of every dark blot of sin hidden there, give it all up......you don't need that anymore....you have an unconditional love flowing throughout your body, reaching to the depths of your soul.  Now you are on your knees before Him, before the King of Kings, the Mightly Lord of Lords, the Word of God, the One who was in the beginning and will come for us at the end, the long awaited, much love and adored Bridegroom; you recognize Him now, yes, He is the lover of your soul.  He will become everything you ever dreamed love would be, He will never leave you, He will never disappoint you, He will always love you.

I am so loved by my Lord.  I want for you to know this love, truly feel this love, and to know the Lover of your soul.  He has already loved you, and wants to have you recognize what love is.  There is a song from years ago, "I want to know what love is".  Jesus wants to show you what love really is, what it was intended to be.  The love of my Lord will shatter any idea of what you thought love was, for only He is true love, pure, undefiled love. 

Everyone that knows me, knows I have an unending love affair with my Lord, with my Bridegroom.  His love fills my every being, down to the depths of my soul, my spirit so entwined with His, never ending love and intimacy, as He spends time with me, teaching me, sharing with me, loving me.  This 4th day of June, 2011, as I am resting in His presence, I know what love is!  Love is Jesus, love is my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment