Tuesday, June 21, 2011

AS I SPEAK

Psalm 19:14  "May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer."

I was moving fabric Sunday afternoon, placing it in boxes and a roll of fabric (so heavy) dropped and hit my toe.  Now my feet are so sensitive, I cannot stand for any one to touch them.  So this roll hit my big toe and nothing....I felt pain, but nothing came out of my mouth for a minute, and then I said, Oh, Lord in a soft voice.  I just needed His touch just then and He was there.  The next thing I said, well, devil, that was a lost cause.  I knew he meant it for harm to me, not so much in the physical but was hoping I would say something ugly that would hurt my witness to my sister-in-law.  The enemy, so busy in his efforts, has not even noticed that none of those words ever come from me.  I don't even think in those kind of words.  My Father, none of this would be possible if not for Your patience, Your kind and gentle Spirit that has worked on patience in me, humbleness and love.  He has washed me from the inside out, cleansing me and removing every unclean spirit that was residing in me. 

My Lord, day and night I meditate on You, on Your Words.  I sing praises to You out loud and in my heart.  I know that You know these things.  You have shown me the way to Your heart, leaning on You, separating myself from the things of the world that would produce the opposite characteristics from what You want for me.  I have learned if I watch things that have bad language in them, any type of vulgarity, these things tend to reside in my heart.  You cannot let such things into your spirit and not expect them to flow out of you mouth.  What goes in, will come out; you may not think it will, that you can control what comes out of your mouth, but when unexpected, unforseen things happen, those things will come flying out.  And pictures that the enemy would try and put into your head.  He tried it with me this afternoon to inject some scenes that I did not want there.  I had to stop and ask you Lord, to put a guard around my mind, around my eyes that I could not see, hear, or imagine anything that the enemy was trying to press on me.  And thank You,  my Lord, You came, You protected me.  Your Name, Jesus, puts all enemy to flight.

I worship You my Lord.  I know that my worship blesses You.   I believe it blesses You even more as You know I am doing everything I can to keep my heart pure, my spirit in tune with You alone.  I need daily cleansing, Lord, as we all do.  As we walk in this world, all kinds of spirits come after us, to infiltrate the protective wall You have placed around us, around me.  You gird me up with Your righteousness daily, place upon me a helmet of salvation, make me fit for battle.  You never leave me defenseless, giving me the Name to call that is above all names.  The precious Name of Jesus, a cry pealing out that Name puts fear in demonic forces.  They can go after me, but when I call upon the Name of Jesus, they run, they run from me, from the Name that is above the highest authority known to man's earth, the heavens.  And I have the authority to speak that Name, the Name of Jesus.  To speak the Name of Jesus effectively, you cannot speak profanities, taking the Name of our Lord in vain.  Your mouth which speaks what is in your heart must not be divided.  If you are not certain if your calling on our Lord will bring destruction to the enemy forces attacking you, then it is time you searched your heart for what is lying there.  What is hidden inside your heart that brings doubt to your effectiveness in using the precious Name of Jesus.

My Lord, My Savior, how I love You.  You have touched my heart with Your love and given me what I needed most....You.  I will never let go of You, my Lord.  My Jesus, You are everything I have ever wanted....You are my dearest friend, You are my healer, my Comforter, my Love, my Bridegroom.

This 21st day of June, 2010, I sit at Your feet, loving you, knowing that I am pleasing to you, as I speak; as I tell You of my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment