Wednesday, June 15, 2011

EMPTY NO MORE

Isaiah 45:18  "For this is what the Lord says, he who created the heavens, he is God; he who fashioned and made the earth, he founded it; he did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited -- he says:  I am the Lord and there is no other."

Finally, there is a fullness to my life.  A difference I can feel, more and more as each day passes.  I have sought the Lord, longing for Him to grant me access to His most inner room.  At first it was just a small taste of what could be, almost Father, as if You were testing me to see how badly I wanted You, how much I loved You.  How long could I go seeking and not give up if You did not come to me.  But I did not give up, I pressed on, I called and called upon Your precious Name until You took me in, gave me access to Your presence, Your heart.

You, my Lord, created me.  You gave me life, gave me a heart to feel, to desire; You gave me a soul that could reach into the depths of dispair, or the heights of glory; and You gave me a spirit.  You gave me a spirit that could touch your heart, once I gave my spirit over to Your spirit.  Before You ever brought me along side, You drew my spirit from me and let it be wrapped into Your spirit, leaving me with no other desire but You.  How can one survive this earth, the things of this earth when their spirit has been wooed and won by Almighty God.  There is no way.  The body, the mind, the heart and soul of one must follow the spirit.  The spirit rules the body, if it is sick, the body will not be well, if the spirit is sad, the heart is devastated, the soul in darkness.  I must follow my spirit's leading, my Love and it leads to You.  You have left no place in me for anyone, anything but You.

I remember when I was so caught up in the world, all the earthly things invading my thoughts, my mind, tearing at my heart with fears, worry and discord.  So many years not knowing that I did not have to live like that; that I did not need to fear.  I always knew, Daddy, that You loved me.  But it was what I knew, not what I felt, not what penetrated into my inner being, into my spirit.  Now I know, I feel You in me, with me, loving me.  You loved me beyond what I thought humanly possible to be loved.  And then You began to draw my spirit to You, giving knowledge to be fed into me from Your Holy Spirit, enfolding my spirit so that I would only feel what You wanted me to feel.  Blocking out the cares and concerns of the world, You fed my spirit a steady diet of love, peace and Your wonderful joy.  The Holy Spirit leading me, showing me the way to Your heart, opening the way for me to be drawn into Your presence, the most satisfying feeling I have ever known.  Complete in You without any thought other than You and Your sweet presence all around me.  So content to sit, to wait, to drink in Your presence; listening for Your words to me, longing for Your touch.  All available to me in Your presence.  It is all about Your presence.  There is no desire in me for anything more than Your presence.  I worship You, Lord.  I give You all the glory and honor, You are so worthy of all my worship.  Daddy, there is that soft touch I have begun to experience when I call you Daddy, my Daddy.  You do love the gentleness and love behind that name, when I call You Daddy, I know You can sense still the hesitation wanting never to be anything but reverent in Your presence, but also wanting to call You the most dearest of names.

Your eyes are upon me, Your child; I know they are filled with love.  Can You feel the love and adoration coming from my heart, my soul, Daddy, just for You.  You have filled me with Your spirit, I am filled with the Holy Spirit, I am filled with Your love, knowing that there is no way You will let go of me or I will let go of You.  I love You so much, all my heart longs for You day and night.  Never will I be satisfied with just the knowing of who You are; I must have Your presence; I must have the completeness inside that only You can bring to me.  This 15th day of June, 2011, all the love You are pouring into me, all the mercy, grace, the joy and Your precious peace;  Your presence marking me, telling me, showing me, that I am empty no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment