Tuesday, June 14, 2011

SATURATING PEACE

Isaiah 32:17  "The fruit of righteousness will be called peace; the effect of righteousness will be quietness and confidence forever."

What a weekend I have had.  So filled with the Lord's blessings, it would be difficult to express from my heart the blessings that have flooded over me this past weekend.  Work, worship, friends, all blessings from my Lord.  The only thing that I was hoping for was to get the living situation done before returning home, well, home for a while.  But even in this, even in the jabs of the enemy trying to push his same old message of doubt, confusion, there is peace in my spirit, in my soul; my entire being is resounding with the peace of my Daddy.  There, I said it again, and it is coming from me so natural now.  My Daddy, my heavenly Father.  I was told over the weekend that He wants to be my Daddy, to be that One that I look to for everything, Whom I love more than life, Who is that one constant in my soul, in my heart.  My Daddy, Daddy, who has everything planned for me and knows just which house will be mine.  He will show it at just the right time before I need to move, the timing that will be perfect for what I need.

My spirit is quiet, my confidence soaring high in my spirit, while the underlying of my soul has such a quietness about it.  No concern or worry; nothing that would take the beautiful peace from me.  Why do we say that we are trusting the Lord only to have doubts and fears when things do not add up to what we think they should be.  I know so many people that  love the Lord, but are constantly worrying about today, about tomorrow.  This worry robs them of the precious peace that the Lord gives.  You cannot have both in your spirits.  Either you trust the Lord with every concern, every part of yourself and your life, or you worry.  Which will it be?  Trust - perfect peace; worry - fear and anxiety.  It comes down to a choice.  Do not tell me I don't know how hard it is.....widow, remember?  I know it is hard, have had many years of hard, and I want to tell you once again, there is nothing my Daddy, my precious Father, cannot do for His children that love Him and give Him complete control of their lives.  When you put all your trust in Him, when You worship Him with all your heart, all your soul; when you tell Him out of the depths of your being how much you love Him, how you do not want to live without Him being the most important One in your life; He will never let you down.  He wants so for all His children to trust Him, to love Him.  He loves us all so deeply.

When His peace comes upon you, it is like total saturation.  Every part of you will be at complete ease.  A quietness will penetrate your soul that will fill your life with such wonder.  People will take note that you seem so different.  They will be so comfortable in your presence.  You will have a peace that flows in and out of you that will attract so many; they will want to have that peace as you do.  This will be the perfect opportunity to share with them where this peace came from and how they can obtain it for themselves.  Just imagine; you share, they receive from the Lord, they share, someone else receives the Lord's peace.  It will spread and spread.  And worship will rise from the bellies of men and women who have been saturated with the peace of the Lord.  Worship will rise to praise and thank the God who has loved them for so long, the God who has wanted to give His peace, His blessings to them, to us all.

Daddy, I am so thankful to have You.  I don't want ever to have a moment that You are not it....that You are not a part of.  You are so holy, so worthy of all of my praise and worship.  I serve a Holy God, I serve a Majestic God.  I serve....that is the word, I serve You my Lord.  I will spend my life, all the days You bless me with, serving You.  I will spend all my days worshiping You, only You.   I will spend all the rest of my life loving You with every fiber of myself.  Loving only You.

This 14th day of June, 2011, I am filled with quietness; I have confidence in You, my Lord, all my trust is in You.  My beloved Daddy, I am saturated in Your peace; I am saturated in Your presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment