Sunday, February 27, 2011

TESTIMONY OF FAITHFULNESS

Psalm 89:1 (Message)  "Your love, God, is my song, and I'll sing it!  I'm forever telling everyone how faithful you are."

How can I begin to describe what Your love has done for me, to me.  My God, Your love has changed everything about me.  Remember, my Lord..."no", You are telling me, "I don't remember....I don't remember anything bad about you".  Sometimes I forget, my beautiful Lord, that You do not remember those things that I remember because You have cast them far from you.  I know You have also cast them far from me; it being the enemy that brings them back.  So I thank You once again Father for the things You don't recall about me, thank You for cleansing me of them.   But before You drew me back to You, my Lord, I did not care for that person I was, but now, I like who You have made me to be.  I love the person I am in You Father, I love the person You keep pouring more of Yourself in, that person....me. 

Everything You have told me You would do for me, everything; if I would follow You and give You all of me, surrender my will to Yours, give You complete control of everything in my life... You have done it all.  All that You promised and You continue to do more and more.  You have been faithful in every manner concerning me.  You have blessed me with continued good health, You take care of my finances, and though I don't have much, in You I have enough.  You make what you give me meet very need with extra for some other things.  How I wonder so many times, how can I be so blessed. How blessed I am just to have You love me, and that my God is more than enough.  You have given so much to me already, and yet, You continue to bless me.

I love You so much.  I want to spend all my time worshiping You, Father.  You are so worthy of all my praise, all my worship, all my love.  I will use my blessings to bless others, Lord, I will continue to use what You give to me to spread Your love to others.  I will testify to Your great love, and Your faithfulness.  You keep Your word.  What You say You will do, it is just what You do.  It may not be in the timing I am thinking, but we know it is Your time that is correct in all concerns.  You are never late, and if it is not early, it is because You are working out something beautiful in me, for my growth, for Your glory.  I am blessed so by You in the wait as You spend more time with me, showing me Your ways, Your truths. 

Your Word lights up instruction from You Lord.  As You promised, You provide me guidance and knowledge through Your Word.  Showing me Your faithfulness to those before me, letting their stories and battles prepare me for what is ahead.  Faithful to care for me, You are showing me how to live my days and witness to others through Your beautiful Word.  How I love Your Word, I love how You brought Your children through time after time, sometimes  having to discipline them, but always in love and forgiveness. And I know You are the same with me.  Faithful, loving Father.

My days are highlights of testimony, my God, as You continue to take me from morning to night and again the morning, begining again.  Life so precious lived in You, I can only worship You for Your wonderful love and faithfulness.  I am never worried for anything as I know You, my Lord, and I know You will take care of everything, no matter what happens.  Why should I worry, You have shown me time and again that You take care of everything concerning me.  I trust You completely.  You have never failed me.

I worship You my Lord.  Your mercies are new every morning and Your love flows in a constant stream from Your throne to my heart.  Your Spirit fills my soul with peace and joy.  I love You, my God, for who You are, just for who You are.  I would wish for only one thing, just one, my Lord.  More of You.  That is my only desire, more of You.  I can not get enough of Your presence my Lord.  Just You. More and more.  You, only You.

This 27th day of February, 2011, I give You all my worship, all my praise, all my love.  I testify to Your faithfulness....Your great faithfulness....

No comments:

Post a Comment