Sunday, May 27, 2012

WHEN HEAVEN COMES DOWN

Job 27:3  "....as long as I have life within me, the breath of God in my nostrils..."

Many times I have felt the presence of my Lord, around me, with me, in me.  But never more than last night at the Glory Explosion in Dallas.  Close your eyes a moment, and come with me, walk into a room filled with people, the air heavy with expectation, and hear the music, the heart of the worshiper singing, "Dance with me, O, Lover of my soul", and begin to experience His glory.

As I walked up to where I was to sit, I stood there and began to sing with the music, "Dance with me, O Lover of my soul, Dance with me".  And then feel yourself being lifted from your body as your spirit began to dance with the King, softly floating along, not caring about anything other than the One holding your hand.

The worshipers changed at the keyboard, was the moment over?  No, the Presence was still there, quietly, waiting to see what would take place.  Would the moment be broken, would the mood change, would the Bride look away from Him?  No, the Bride was intent on bringing honor to her Lord, her God, her Bridegroom.  Worship began again and the fragrance began to fill the room.  The joyful fragrance of the Lord began to sweetly fill my nostrils as I stood worshiping.  When time to sit came, I could not smell the fragrance as well, but as soon as I stood again to worship, it was there, that sweet, sweet smell of the Lord's love flowing all around His Bride as they worshiped.

Heaven comes down only when there is true worship, a true spirit of love and adoration being lifted up from the earthly choir of saints, the Lord's chosen, those chosen to worship with all their hearts, those chosen to be partakers of the wedding feast of Jesus and His Bride.  Heaven comes down in all His glory when He is beckoned with the love expression of His Bride.  Heaven comes down to fill her heart with joy and fullness.

Heaven came down last night.  As I breathed in that sweetness of my Lord, I knew it would be a night I would remember for a long time, probably until I become part of the Bride.  The wonderful part of this experience is that I know that each time I, alone, or as a part of the earthly choir of worshipers, He will come again, He will pour out His glory, He will fill His Bride with His fullness and joy, His fragrant love will fill us and cause our cup to overflow onto all those we come in contact with.  You can be a part of this glory, it takes but a heartfelt flow of love, that new song coming from deep within your soul, flowing up to glorify the God of heaven, the Lover of our souls.

05-27-12

No comments:

Post a Comment